    Fusion Blast Guest

    can it be done?if so--how?
    thanx
    Fusion Blast, Jan 15, 2005

  2. Fusion Blast

    Pun Krocker Guest

    On this day, 15/01/2005 15:37, Fusion Blast said the following:
    > can it be done?if so--how?
    > thanx

    Tools > Options > Privacy

    --
    d[®_®]b PK

    interviewing people who can't talk
    for people who can't read."
    Pun Krocker, Jan 15, 2005

  3. Fusion Blast

    KeithS Guest

    Fusion Blast said the following:

    >> can it be done?if so--how?

    Or install preferences toolbar extension for a one click solution

    KeithS
    KeithS, Jan 15, 2005
  4. "KeithS" <> wrote in message
    > Fusion Blast said the following:
    > >
    > >> can it be done?if so--how?

    > Or install preferences toolbar extension for a one click solution
    >
    > KeithS

    Where can I find this please?
    Richard
    Richard Williams, Jan 16, 2005
  5. Fusion Blast

    KeithS Guest

    Richard Williams wrote:

    > Where can I find this please?
    > Richard

    http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/main.php/Firefox - under the
    'Configuration' heading. So many convenient options, read the
    'Pref-Help' button. You can also add your own buttons. You won't regret
    installing it.

    KeithS
    KeithS, Jan 16, 2005
  6. Fusion Blast

    Lyn Guest

    Try this extension. Check the options carefully, then place on your toolbar
    for easy access.

    X (version 0.6.3)

    http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/clav/

    Also, consider Ccleaner for a more thorough (fast &easy) cleaning. I
    wouldn't be without it.
    Lyn, Jan 16, 2005
  7. Fusion Blast

    Fusion Blast Guest

    cool-- thanks all-- now is there a folder for the temp files that i can
    browse to see if i want to extract flash files and such?

    Fusion Blast, Jan 17, 2005
  8. Fusion Blast wrote:
    > cool-- thanks all-- now is there a folder for the temp files that i can
    > browse to see if i want to extract flash files and such?
    > "Fusion Blast" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>can it be done?if so--how?
    >>thanx

    Open FF, type about:cache in the location bar>

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Jan 17, 2005
  9. Fusion Blast

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Fusion Blast wrote:

    > cool-- thanks all-- now is there a folder for the temp files that i can
    > browse to see if i want to extract flash files and such?
    > "Fusion Blast" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>can it be done?if so--how?
    >>thanx

    http://www.holgermetzger.de/pdl.html

    will tell you how to find the cache folder. However, the files are
    stored without meaningful filenames and with no extensions, making it
    impossible to simply browse the folder and find anything.

    You can get a list of files, as Lee pointed out, by entering about:cache
    in the location bar. (Or, to get directly to the disk cache enter
    about:cache?device=disk) But it's still a tedious job from there to get
    to the actual file.

    When you get the list, scroll and find the file you're looking for.
    Click the hyperlink (identified as "Key". It will open an information
    page about that file. Look for the listing "file on disk" - that's the
    filename in the cache folder. Then you need to rename it with the
    appropriate extension so you can read/use/play it.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Jan 17, 2005