    --
    Paull -
    but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

    Paull, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Paull

    .BRIAN. Guest

    Paull wrote:
    > I just started using Firefox and can't find a way to clear history
    > or cache. How is it done?

    Tools >> Options >> Privacy

    --
    Brian

    .BRIAN., Jul 28, 2004

  3. Paull

    Paull Guest

    On 27-Jul-2004, ".BRIAN." <user@127.0.0.1> actually said:

    > Paull wrote:
    > > I just started using Firefox and can't find a way to clear history
    > > or cache. How is it done?
    > >

    > Tools >> Options >> Privacy

    Great, thanks!!!
    I just got tired of all the IE security issues and just had to change. I
    hope this
    will make life easier for me.

    --
    Paull -

    Paull, Jul 28, 2004
  4. Paull

    Tusun

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Tusun, Oct 15, 2008
  5. Paull

    controlhistory

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    ControlHistory

    ControlHistory allows you to selectively or completely delete your history. You can download it from website: controlhistory.com. It supports
    IE (ver. 6+)
    Firefox (ver. 3+)
    Chrome (ver. 1+)
    Google Desktop Search
    Many programs like MS Word, Excel, Acrobat Reader, WinRAR, 7-Zip, etc. that save their history in the Registry.

    You can use the software for free to view your history but to be able to delete it you need a license. The cost of a license is USD 0.99 (99 cents).

    controlhistory, Aug 20, 2009
  6. Paull

    marshalljoseph6

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    how to delete Firefox history

    Hello!
    Do you find a hard time in delete Firefox history? Let me share to you a tool that you can use which is the PC Privacy Master.
    The PC Privacy Master Is The Most Advanced Privacy Solution! PC Privacy Master is a powerful tracks/records cleaning tool that helps you remove all evidence of your PC activities as well as digital footprint records by cleaning your activity history and temporary stored private information from your PC hard drive and applications. For more information just visit this site: http://pcprivacymaster.com/?oddb

    marshalljoseph6, Aug 18, 2012
  7. Paull

    stevenblunt218

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Hi! You want to clearing and history of your browser?
    There is something that I can offer you which really also a big help for which is the PC Privacy Master. This is really a [FONT=&quot]Great Software! [/FONT]Everything's Cleaned with just a Single Click!! This is proven because I already used this, and it really helps me a lot! For more information can browse this site: http://pcprivacymaster.com/?oddb

    stevenblunt218, Aug 24, 2012
  8. Paull

    stevenblunt218

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    How To Clear Your Firefox History

    Hello!
    Are you having a hard time [FONT=&quot]clear your Firefox history[/FONT]? Let me share to a tool that you can use which is the PC Privacy Master.
    The PC Privacy Master will wipe out all tracks and records of your activity, your browsing history, file usage and chat records. PC Privacy Master allows you to clean either all or specific information upon choice, and also enables dummy information embedding within the history files. For more information just visit this site: http://pcprivacymaster.com/?oddb

    stevenblunt218, Aug 24, 2012