Firefox - Bookmarks Toolbar - unwanted populating

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Kneewax, Jul 19, 2004.

  1. Kneewax

    Kneewax Guest

    Hi,

    I have been using Firefox for a couple of weeks now. I have one
    annoying but not serious issue. When I use Firefox frequently used
    pages (e.g Google)are automatically getting bookmarked on the Bookmarks
    Toolbar. As I use the Bookmarks Toolbar heavily the addition of
    unwanted shortcuts is annoying, any ideas why FF is doing this, it
    doesn't seem to on my home PC. Both run WinXP (Home and Pro) and FF 0.9.2

    Any ideas, I have been through the options settings and cannot find an
    obvious setting.

    Cheers

    kneewax
    History is an illusion caused by the passage of time.
    Time is an illusion caused by the passage of History
    - Wave Harmonic Theory of
    Historical Perception (DNA)

    Make my 'cold' a 'hot' to mail me!

    Kneewax, Jul 19, 2004