    all of which I can even remember yet hope to find again. This has gone
    beyond annoying to being a genuinely negative experience. What can be
    done to stop it? And are the links recoverable?
    Jeffrey O. Gustafson, Jul 11, 2005

  2. Jeffrey O. Gustafson

    Splibbilla Guest

    "Jeffrey O. Gustafson" <> in news::

    > And are the links recoverable?

    very unlikely, unless you backup often.

    since bookmkrs are the most importnat, you could even make some kind fo BAT file to make a copy. point to the BAT in your
    scheduled tasks.

    someone somewhere has probably worked that out.

    or install a simple freeware backup
    polder, perhaps. i like cobian.

    i make backups about weekly, but dont seem to miss lost marks. (they get blown often)
    Splibbilla, Jul 11, 2005

  3. Jeffrey O. Gustafson

    Splibbilla Guest

    otherwise, you could completely uininstall, reinstall firefox
    Splibbilla, Jul 11, 2005