    move to where I want it. I cannot find any option for changing the
    bookmark manager to show all of the possible folders. Any help would
    be appreciated. Bruce
    Bruce W. Ellis, Jul 19, 2006

  2. Bruce W. Ellis

    gwtc Guest

    Bruce W. Ellis wrote:

    > When I want to save a bookmark, the "create in" window gives me only
    > five choices of locations instead of all the folders. This generally
    > means I have to save in Bookmarks and then use "manage bookmarks" to
    > move to where I want it. I cannot find any option for changing the
    > bookmark manager to show all of the possible folders. Any help would
    > be appreciated. Bruce

    right next to that drop down, to the right of it, is a very tiny
    arrow. Click on that and it will give you more.

    --
    So, You Think You Know Everything?

    Did you know that TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made
    using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
    gwtc, Jul 19, 2006

  3. On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:12:49 -0700, gwtc <>
    wrote:

    >Bruce W. Ellis wrote:
    >
    >> When I want to save a bookmark, the "create in" window gives me only
    >> five choices of locations instead of all the folders. This generally
    >> means I have to save in Bookmarks and then use "manage bookmarks" to
    >> move to where I want it. I cannot find any option for changing the
    >> bookmark manager to show all of the possible folders. Any help would
    >> be appreciated. Bruce

    >right next to that drop down, to the right of it, is a very tiny
    >arrow. Click on that and it will give you more.

    Thanks. It would be nice if that feature was labeled or documented -
    but, hey, the price is right and Firefox works well.
    Bruce W. Ellis, Jul 19, 2006
  4. Bruce W. Ellis

    Miller Guest

    *Bruce W. Ellis* wrote on 19.07.06 18:30:
    > When I want to save a bookmark, the "create in" window gives me only
    > five choices of locations instead of all the folders. This generally
    > means I have to save in Bookmarks and then use "manage bookmarks" to
    > move to where I want it. I cannot find any option for changing the
    > bookmark manager to show all of the possible folders. Any help would
    > be appreciated. Bruce

    I simply drag and drop the icon on the left side of the addressbar
    into the bookmarksfolder i want.

    cu, Miller
    Miller, Jul 19, 2006