    nor can I find where the bookmarks are stored. So where are they
    stored on XP?
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Sep 24, 2004

  2. Hello,

    Brian A wrote in an email dated 24/Sep/04 12:23:
    > So where are they

    (hard drive) :\Documents and Settings\ (name of the user) \Application
    Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ (name of the profile) bookmarks.html

    Best regards,

    Nicolas
    --
    Ad Noiseam
    www.adnoiseam.net
    Nicolas Chevreux, Sep 24, 2004

  3. Brian A

    Brian A Guest

    On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:31:14 +0200, Nicolas Chevreux
    <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >Brian A wrote in an email dated 24/Sep/04 12:23:
    >> So where are they

    >(hard drive) :\Documents and Settings\ (name of the user) \Application
    >Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ (name of the profile) bookmarks.html
    >
    >Best regards,
    >
    >Nicolas

    Thank you Nicolas. Problem solved.
    I did a Windows search for 'bookmark' in Docs and settings and didn't
    find it.....just shows how reliable that was.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Sep 24, 2004