    so it always looses the change if you do Properties or Rename.

    Is there a way to manually delete ng messages from the dl message list.

    Thanks

    Teather Mitty, Dec 24, 2004

  2. Teather Mitty

    Echy Guest

    Teather Mitty wrote:
    > How do you rename a bookmark once it is saved? There is no ok, only an X
    > so it always looses the change if you do Properties or Rename.
    >
    > Is there a way to manually delete ng messages from the dl message list.
    >
    > Thanks

    Where do you get the X??. In "Manage Bookmarks" or when right clicking
    the bookmark?

    Echy
    Regards from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    http://www.visitvictoria.com/

    Echy, Dec 24, 2004

  3. Both ways

    Right click on the bookmark
    Choose properties
    Change the name and then
    The only option to exit is the X
    And nothing is changed

    Or

    Bookmarks
    Manage Bookmarks
    Highlight the bookmark
    Rename
    and it brings up the same screen as the properties did.
    Only the X to exit.

    What am I missing?

    Thanks

    Teather Mitty, Dec 24, 2004
  4. Teather Mitty

    Stephen Guest

    Teather Mitty wrote:
    > Both ways
    >
    > Right click on the bookmark
    > Choose properties
    > Change the name and then
    > The only option to exit is the X
    > And nothing is changed
    >
    > Or
    >
    > Bookmarks
    > Manage Bookmarks
    > Highlight the bookmark
    > Rename
    > and it brings up the same screen as the properties did.
    > Only the X to exit.
    >
    > What am I missing?

    The "OK", "Tab Settings" and "Cancel" buttons at the bottom of the
    "Properties for.." window, by the sounds of it.

    --
    Regards,

    Stephen

    Stephen, Dec 24, 2004
  5. Thanks Stephen

    Silly me. I guess the skin that I am using does not make it clear. I
    only have OK and Cancel but that does the trick.

    Thanks

    Teather Mitty, Dec 26, 2004