    thanks in advance,
    JimBob

    , Jan 11, 2006

  2. Ralph Fox Guest

    On 11 Jan 2006 06:08:38 -0800, in message news:
    wrote:

    > Is there an extension I can use which will update those small icons
    > (favioncs) that bookmarks use?

    Yes there is.
    You will find one at https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/?application=firefox

    > Some of my bookmarks are even using
    > icons from other sites.

    This seems to happen when you click on one bookmark
    and then, before the page and bookmark icon have fully loaded,
    you click on a second bookmark to go somewhere else.

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    "Curiosity skilled the cat."