Firefox Autodial

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Reb, Dec 10, 2006.

  1. Reb

    Reb Guest

    Hi aplos if this has been covered before.

    How can I get FF to dial up the internet automatically?

    I've set services Remote Access Control Manager, Remote access Auto Control
    Manager and Telephony to auto and the config file has autodial helper set to
    true.

    Internet options set to dial when there is no network connection present.

    All that done FF2 does not dial up

    Firefox 2
    Windows XP Pro SP2

    Any help greatly appreciated.

    --

    Web site www.reb151.karoo.net
    Reb, Dec 10, 2006

  2. Reb

    Miller Guest

    *Reb* wrote on 10.12.06 15:54:
    > Hi aplos if this has been covered before.
    >
    > How can I get FF to dial up the internet automatically?
    >
    > I've set services Remote Access Control Manager, Remote access Auto Control
    > Manager and Telephony to auto and the config file has autodial helper set to
    > true.
    >
    > Internet options set to dial when there is no network connection present.
    >
    > All that done FF2 does not dial up
    >
    > Firefox 2
    > Windows XP Pro SP2
    >
    > Any help greatly appreciated.

    Sorry, but i can only give you a german tutorial for this:
    http://www.holgermetzger.de/dodxp.html
    Maybe someone can translate it for you (or i could try)?

    HTH, Miller
    Miller, Dec 11, 2006

  3. Reb

    Guest

    Miller wrote:
    > *Reb* wrote on 10.12.06 15:54:
    > > Hi aplos if this has been covered before.
    > >
    > > How can I get FF to dial up the internet automatically?
    > >
    > > I've set services Remote Access Control Manager, Remote access Auto Control
    > > Manager and Telephony to auto and the config file has autodial helper set to
    > > true.
    > >
    > > Internet options set to dial when there is no network connection present.
    > >
    > > All that done FF2 does not dial up
    > >
    > > Firefox 2
    > > Windows XP Pro SP2
    > >
    > > Any help greatly appreciated.

    > Sorry, but i can only give you a german tutorial for this:
    > http://www.holgermetzger.de/dodxp.html
    > Maybe someone can translate it for you (or i could try)?
    >
    > HTH, Miller

    try Holger's English version:
    http://www.holgermetzger.de/efaqgeneral.html#13
    , Dec 11, 2006
  4. Reb

    Miller Guest

    ** wrote on 11.12.06 05:01:
    > Miller wrote:
    >> *Reb* wrote on 10.12.06 15:54:
    >> > Hi aplos if this has been covered before.
    >> >
    >> > How can I get FF to dial up the internet automatically?
    >> >
    >> > I've set services Remote Access Control Manager, Remote access Auto Control
    >> > Manager and Telephony to auto and the config file has autodial helper set to
    >> > true.
    >> >
    >> > Internet options set to dial when there is no network connection present.
    >> >
    >> > All that done FF2 does not dial up
    >> >
    >> > Firefox 2
    >> > Windows XP Pro SP2
    >> >
    >> > Any help greatly appreciated.

    >> Sorry, but i can only give you a german tutorial for this:
    >> http://www.holgermetzger.de/dodxp.html
    >> Maybe someone can translate it for you (or i could try)?
    >>
    >> HTH, Miller

    > try Holger's English version:
    > http://www.holgermetzger.de/efaqgeneral.html#13

    Oh! surprise surprise! :-D
    cu, Miller
    Miller, Dec 11, 2006
  5. Reb

    Reb Guest

    "Miller" <> wrote in message
    > ** wrote on 11.12.06 05:01:
    >> Miller wrote:

    >>> Sorry, but i can only give you a german tutorial for this:
    >>> http://www.holgermetzger.de/dodxp.html
    >>> Maybe someone can translate it for you (or i could try)?
    >>>
    >>> HTH, Miller

    >> try Holger's English version:
    >> http://www.holgermetzger.de/efaqgeneral.html#13

    > Oh! surprise surprise! :-D
    > cu, Miller

    Thanks for the help it seems to be working now.
    Reb, Dec 11, 2006