    cannot be trusted.
    --
    Wedge
    Wedge, Mar 27, 2007

  2. Wedge wrote:
    > Hello,
    > Fx told me it had found an important update to version 2.0.0.2, but I
    > already had version 2.0.0.3. What's going on?
    >
    > I DL and installed a fresh copy of 2.0.0.3 from the main download site
    > to ensure I have the latest stable version.
    >
    > Until this is resolved, I have disabled autoupdate since it obviously
    > cannot be trusted.

    There is bug at work, see this article for more information. amd a
    workaround fix:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Updates_reported_when_running_newest_version

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Mar 27, 2007

  3. Wedge

    Wedge Guest

    On 28 mar 2007, Leonidas Jones<>, had the following to
    say to the folks in alt.fan.mozilla:

    > There is bug at work, see this article for more information. amd a
    > workaround fix:
    >
    > http://kb.mozillazine.org/Updates_reported_when_running_newest_vers
    > ion

    Thanks for the info, but seriously, the "medicine" seems to be one of
    those that make you worse before you get any better. I'll keep it at
    manual updating from now on, thanks all the same.
    --
    Wedge
    Wedge, Mar 31, 2007