    would rather it not crash at all. Any thought or suggestions?

    Thanks in advance
    Jason L

    Jason L ©, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Jason L ©

    gwtc Guest

    Jason L © wrote:

    > I installed Yahoo toolbar for Firefox (I'm using 1.5) and before it opens I
    > get a dialog box saying "Could not load this dialog. Refresh the toolbar and
    > try again." I just hit the close button on the dialog box and everything
    > starts okay including the toolbar. Am I missing something?

    This this what you're talking about: http://companion.mozdev.org/. If
    so, then try looking here for answers:

    > I have one other Firefox related question. I was having IE crash after about
    > an hour or so of heavy surfing, so I downloaded Firefox. Now Firefox is
    > having the same problem. I use SessionSaver so I don't lose my sites, but I
    > would rather it not crash at all. Any thought or suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Jason L

    Your other problem. Don't know. It could be one of *many* problems.
    You haven't given enough info a tell whats going on. Need for info.
    If IE is crashing, then its not a FF problem, but rather a windows
    problem, and you should ask in an MS newsgroup:
    http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx

    gwtc, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Jason L ©

    Jason L © Guest

    Thank you so much GWTC!!! I was downloading the toolbar directly from Yahoo,
    as they state it is Firefox compatible, but obviously it was not! I was
    unaware of the Yahoo Companion for Mozilla. I uninstalled the Yahoo toolbar
    and installed the Companion (http://companion.mozdev.org/.) and it works
    like a charm. Thanks. As for my other question about the crashing....I
    wonder if it could have been the toolbar conflicting with the browser (now
    that I recall all the crashing started with my downloading Yahoo toolbar on
    both IE and FF.) I will try some heavy surfing with Companion on and see if
    the problem persists. If it doesn't, I post back here. Thanks again!

    Jason L ©

    Jason L ©, Dec 21, 2005
  4. Jason L ©

    gwtc Guest

    Jason L © wrote:
    > Thank you so much GWTC!!! I was downloading the toolbar directly from Yahoo,
    > as they state it is Firefox compatible, but obviously it was not! I was
    > unaware of the Yahoo Companion for Mozilla. I uninstalled the Yahoo toolbar
    > and installed the Companion (http://companion.mozdev.org/.) and it works
    > like a charm. Thanks. As for my other question about the crashing....I
    > wonder if it could have been the toolbar conflicting with the browser (now
    > that I recall all the crashing started with my downloading Yahoo toolbar on
    > both IE and FF.) I will try some heavy surfing with Companion on and see if
    > the problem persists. If it doesn't, I post back here. Thanks again!
    >
    > Jason L ©

    All I can say is that maybe its not compatible with FF 1.5, but rather
    FF 1.0.7

    gwtc, Dec 21, 2005