    FF 1.5.0.7
    XP SP2
    DSL 2Mb
    Adam, Sep 25, 2006

  2. Adam wrote:
    > I am trying to register my account with Vodafone for online billing
    > however when I try register it keeps looping back to the register screen
    > saying please inter your details.
    >
    > I tried this in IE6 and it worked and my account is registered. Went
    > back to FF and it came up with the registration screen again.
    >
    > I contacted Vodafone and they said their site is compatible with FF and
    > it must be my settings? Eh?
    >
    > Please help.
    >
    > FF 1.5.0.7
    > XP SP2
    > DSL 2Mb

    Have you tried disabling the popup blocker?

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Sep 25, 2006

  3. Adam

    Adam Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Adam wrote:
    >> I am trying to register my account with Vodafone for online billing
    >> however when I try register it keeps looping back to the register
    >> screen saying please inter your details.
    >>
    >> I tried this in IE6 and it worked and my account is registered. Went
    >> back to FF and it came up with the registration screen again.
    >>
    >> I contacted Vodafone and they said their site is compatible with FF
    >> and it must be my settings? Eh?
    >>
    >> Please help.
    >>
    >> FF 1.5.0.7
    >> XP SP2
    >> DSL 2Mb

    > Have you tried disabling the popup blocker?
    >
    > Lee

    Just tried that and it made no difference. When it loops back it says in
    Bold Red, please enter details as if I didn't do it the first time.
    Adam, Sep 26, 2006
  4. Adam wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> Adam wrote:
    >>> I am trying to register my account with Vodafone for online billing
    >>> however when I try register it keeps looping back to the register
    >>> screen saying please inter your details.
    >>>
    >>> I tried this in IE6 and it worked and my account is registered. Went
    >>> back to FF and it came up with the registration screen again.
    >>>
    >>> I contacted Vodafone and they said their site is compatible with FF
    >>> and it must be my settings? Eh?
    >>>
    >>> Please help.
    >>>
    >>> FF 1.5.0.7
    >>> XP SP2
    >>> DSL 2Mb

    >> Have you tried disabling the popup blocker?
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Just tried that and it made no difference. When it loops back it says in
    > Bold Red, please enter details as if I didn't do it the first time.

    Try it in Firefox Safe Mode.

    Start>>Programs>>Mozilla Firefox>>Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode)

    Also, clear cache and cookies.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Sep 26, 2006