    The ad window slips through every time. Anyone know why?
    http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/fantasy/story

    , Sep 25, 2004

  2. Gunther Guest

    In article <pj55d.3288$09.us.to.verio.net>,
    says...
    > I've been using Firefox for 6 months now and I am very happy. This is
    > the only site I have ever been to where the popup blocker always fails.
    > The ad window slips through every time. Anyone know why?
    > http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/fantasy/story

    WFM, using Firefox 1.0PR/0911

    Gunther, Sep 25, 2004

  3. Hawkeye Guest

    Worked ok here, no popup. There are different types of popups- try
    this site to test your blocker with the various types:
    http://www.popuptest.com/

    Hawkeye, Sep 25, 2004
  4. Jim Blue Guest

    Hawkeye wrote:
    > Worked ok here, no popup. There are different types of popups- try
    > this site to test your blocker with the various types:
    > http://www.popuptest.com/

    On my machine Firefox 1.0PR blocked all but Dropdown and Sticky,
    and let the "good" popups through.

    Jim Blue, Sep 25, 2004
  5. Hawkeye wrote:
    > Worked ok here, no popup. There are different types of popups- try
    > this site to test your blocker with the various types:
    > http://www.popuptest.com/

    Moz 1.7 passes the popup tests, but somehow this annoying little bugger
    keeps getting through: http://www.dabs.com

    Richard

    Richard Davis, Sep 27, 2004
  6. .brian. Guest

    On 9/24/2004 11:09 PM wrote:
    > I've been using Firefox for 6 months now and I am very happy. This is
    > the only site I have ever been to where the popup blocker always fails.
    > The ad window slips through every time. Anyone know why?
    > http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/fantasy/story

    I've been getting a few pop-ups every now and then. I use AdBlock with
    wildcards to block them though. I just came across a new one when I
    used www.dictionary.com -- I blocked with AdBlock by adding:

    http://*.fastclick.net/pu.js

    I guess adding http://*/pu.js might be better.

    --