    Does anyone have any experience of using Firefox for online banking,
    specifically NatWest in the UK?

    Hilary
    Hilary A Croughton, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Hilary A Croughton wrote:

    > I am considering switching to Firefox but really heavily on being able
    > to access all my bank accounts online.
    >
    > Does anyone have any experience of using Firefox for online banking,
    > specifically NatWest in the UK?
    >

    > Hilary

    Unfortunatey, it all depends on the site. My online baking works
    perfectly in Mozilla and Firefox. Others find theirs only work in IE.
    Some can get in wiith UA spoofing, others can't.

    Its always a difficult one to troubleshoot, since, unless you have an
    account, there is no way to tell. Unless someone else stops by with
    experience with their site, my best advice is install Firefox and give
    it a try.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Hilary A Croughton

    .BRIAN. Guest

    Hilary A Croughton wrote:

    > I am considering switching to Firefox but really heavily on being able
    > to access all my bank accounts online.
    >
    > Does anyone have any experience of using Firefox for online banking,
    > specifically NatWest in the UK?

    I do online banking all the time without trouble. If you already have
    an account, then I don't think you have anything to loose by downloading
    FireFox and trying it out with your bank.

    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm
    .BRIAN., Jul 28, 2004
  4. Hilary A Croughton

    mike555 Guest

    Hilary A Croughton <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > I am considering switching to Firefox but really heavily on being able
    > to access all my bank accounts online.
    >
    > Does anyone have any experience of using Firefox for online banking,
    > specifically NatWest in the UK?
    >

    > Hilary

    ====== I use Firefox ,with no trouble (in USA) , you might want to get
    the little extension " SpoofStick " , it will show you the real name
    of the site your on
    to help prevent spoofing ...http://www.corestreet.com/spoofstick/
    ========
    mike555, Jul 29, 2004
  5. > Does anyone have any experience of using Firefox for online banking,
    > specifically NatWest in the UK?

    I can't comment on Natwest, but I use it for Nationwide and HSBC without
    problems.
    Try it and see.

    Bryan
    Bryan Harrison, Jul 29, 2004
  6. On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:11:07 +0000 (UTC), Bryan Harrison
    <> wrote:

    >> Does anyone have any experience of using Firefox for online banking,
    >> specifically NatWest in the UK?

    >I can't comment on Natwest, but I use it for Nationwide and HSBC without
    >problems.
    >Try it and see.

    I did and it does.

    Thanks.

    Hilary
    Hilary A Croughton, Jul 29, 2004
  7. Hilary A Croughton wrote:
    > On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:11:07 +0000 (UTC), Bryan Harrison
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>>Does anyone have any experience of using Firefox for online banking,
    >>>specifically NatWest in the UK?

    >>I can't comment on Natwest, but I use it for Nationwide and HSBC without
    >>problems.
    >>Try it and see.

    > I did and it does.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Hilary

    Good news, thanks for letting us know!!

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Jul 29, 2004
  8. Hilary A Croughton

    Smiley Guest

    Hilary A Croughton wrote:
    > I am considering switching to Firefox but really heavily on being able
    > to access all my bank accounts online.
    >
    > Does anyone have any experience of using Firefox for online banking,
    > specifically NatWest in the UK?
    >

    > Hilary

    You might want to check-out the following link first (posted by default
    in another thread):

    http://news.com.com/Mozilla to squash security bugs/2100-1002_3-5286138.html?tag=cd.top

    :)
    Smiley, Jul 30, 2004