    Thanks.

    Tu portal de Aix en Español
    http://aixpanish.com

    Erri, Dec 1, 2004

  2. Erri

    :: BRIAN :: Guest

    (On 12/1/2004 12:34 PM) Erri wrote:
    > Do i need install java from sun or firefox works with default java
    > installation of windows xp ?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Sun.

    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

    :: BRIAN ::, Dec 1, 2004

  3. Erri

    mike555 Guest

    === it may work, but you should update because of security fixes =======

    mike555, Dec 2, 2004
  4. Erri

    :: BRIAN :: Guest

    (On 12/1/2004 7:21 PM) mike555 wrote:
    > "Erri" <> wrote...
    >
    >>Do i need install java from sun or firefox works with default java
    >>installation of windows xp ?
    >>
    >>Thanks.

    > === it may work, but you should update because of security fixes =======

    Firefox does not work with Microsoft Java VM. There's no might about it.

    :: BRIAN ::, Dec 2, 2004
  5. Erri

    siulo Guest

    Sun Java VM is much better than M$ Java VM embedded in Windows.
    Just get it installed.

    :: BRIAN :: wrote:
    > (On 12/1/2004 7:21 PM) mike555 wrote:
    >
    >> "Erri" <> wrote...
    >>
    >>> Do i need install java from sun or firefox works with default java
    >>> installation of windows xp ?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks.

    >> === it may work, but you should update because of security fixes =======

    > Firefox does not work with Microsoft Java VM. There's no might about it.

    --
    Firefox and Thunderbird

    siulo, Dec 2, 2004
  6. Erri

    :: BRIAN :: Guest

    (On 12/2/2004 7:11 AM) siulo wrote:
    > Sun Java VM is much better than M$ Java VM embedded in Windows.
    > Just get it installed.
    >
    > :: BRIAN :: wrote:
    >
    >>(On 12/1/2004 7:21 PM) mike555 wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Erri" <> wrote...

    >>>=== it may work, but you should update because of security fixes =======

    >>Firefox does not work with Microsoft Java VM. There's no might about it.

    I don't know why you are replying to my post... *I* like Sun Java better
    and have used it for a long time. However, your statement is really a
    matter of opinion. There are actually people out there that do not like
    Sun Java, and think it sucks.

    But that's not *my* opinion ;-)

    However, the OP only wanted to know whether or not FF works with MS VM,
    and the answer to that question is still _no_. They need Sun Java.

    :: BRIAN ::, Dec 2, 2004
  7. Erri

    siulo Guest

    lol