    I currently have the gmail extension from Firefox as and add on.

    Thanks
    , May 20, 2006

  2. Charani Guest

    On Sat, 20 May 2006 21:56:06 GMT, wrote:

    > Hmm this message maybe more suited for an Xp issue but how do I make gmail
    > my default client? When I click on any email addy it goes directly to
    > Outlook, which I totally have no use for this client.
    >
    > I currently have the gmail extension from Firefox as and add on.

    I had a similar problem with OE deciding *it* was the default despite
    my having set Mozilla as the default.

    What I did was change the default *to* OE > rebooted > changed default
    to Mozilla > rebooted. Since then OE's done as it was told and no
    longer comes up as the default.

    OK, I know it isn't Firefox but it's worth a try.
    Charani, May 21, 2006