    Bats
    ~..~
    (I can only post on weekends and rare times during the week.)

    Bats, Jul 3, 2004

  2. Bats

    Moz Champion Guest

    Bats wrote:

    > What happened to the AdBlock plugin/extension under FF 0.9.1?
    > It sorta (kinda) seems to be there (when you right click an image), but you
    > can't seem to edit your list or block on wildcards anymore.
    > Am staying with FF 0.8 due to this.

    You have to add the extension to the new version

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jul 3, 2004

  3. Bats

    Bats Guest

    Moz Champion wrote:
    > You have to add the extension to the new version

    Ok, I called-up the extensions dialogue and went to the page it opens, but I
    cannot seem to find Adblock. Is it under some new name? Can I not point it
    at the old extension?
    Thanks.

    --
    Bats
    ~..~

    Bats, Jul 3, 2004
  4. Bats

    mike555 Guest

    ==== I have it working on .9.1 ========

    mike555, Jul 4, 2004
  5. Bats

    mike555 Guest

    (mike555) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Moz Champion <> wrote in message news:<4UCFc.55987$>...
    > > Bats wrote:
    > >
    > > > What happened to the AdBlock plugin/extension under FF 0.9.1?
    > > > It sorta (kinda) seems to be there (when you right click an image), but you
    > > > can't seem to edit your list or block on wildcards anymore.
    > > > Am staying with FF 0.8 due to this.

    > > You have to add the extension to the new version

    > ==== I have it working on .9.1 ========

    ==== http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/#adblock , if the
    install button does nothing , download it and then drag and drop it
    into the open extentions
    window ....... =============

    mike555, Jul 4, 2004
  6. Bats

    Bats Guest

    mike555 wrote:

    > ==== http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/#adblock , if the
    > install button does nothing , download it and then drag and drop it
    > into the open extentions
    > window ....... =============

    Thanks for that link. I am installing right now!
    Is there anyway to re-use extensions from a previous version of Firefox?

    --
    Bats
    ~..~

    Bats, Jul 4, 2004
  7. Bats

    mike555 Guest

    Bats <> wrote in message news:<cc95hi$nka$>...
    > mike555 wrote:
    >
    > > ==== http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/#adblock , if the
    > > install button does nothing , download it and then drag and drop it
    > > into the open extentions

    > Thanks for that link. I am installing right now!
    > Is there anyway to re-use extensions from a previous version of Firefox?

    ==== if you have the downloads saved somewhere , just drag them into
    your open
    FireFox ext.'s window ........ if it screws it up , just delete the
    ext.'s folder , or start in FireFox save mode and uninstall

    mike555, Jul 4, 2004