Firefox 4

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Jul 6, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Jul 6, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    Clot Guest

    Clot, Jul 7, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    chuckcar, Jul 7, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/6/2010 6:16 PM Just to please that super-ego, Clot wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> All the bells and whistles work. :)
    >> http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/4.0b1/whatsnew/

    > Whilst I have a regard for you O.G., are you sure you have tried all the
    > bells, (come to that, all the whistles, too)?
    >
    > ;)

    Haven't tried them all but the ones I have work. :)

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Jul 7, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/6/2010 6:19 PM Just to please that super-ego, Evan Platt wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 17:52:43 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> All the bells and whistles work. :)
    >> http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/4.0b1/whatsnew/

    > Unfortunately, a few of my favorite extensions don't work (yet) :)

    Mr. Tech might solve that ??

    OldGringo38, Jul 7, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/6/2010 6:19 PM Just to please that super-ego, Evan Platt wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 17:52:43 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> All the bells and whistles work. :)
    >> http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/4.0b1/whatsnew/

    > Unfortunately, a few of my favorite extensions don't work (yet) :)

    Mr. Tech might solve that ??
    PS: A few of mine say they are incompatible, but are working. ??

    OldGringo38, Jul 7, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/6/2010 6:23 PM Just to please that super-ego, chuckcar wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38<> wrote in
    >
    >> All the bells and whistles work. :)
    >> http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/4.0b1/whatsnew/

    > B stands for beta. Beware!

    I'm using WinXP Pro, and it has been in beta format since I first
    installed it. :) I trust Mozilla.

    OldGringo38, Jul 7, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 23:23:09 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > OldGringo38 <> wrote in
    >
    >> All the bells and whistles work. :)
    >> http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/4.0b1/whatsnew/

    > B stands for beta. Beware!