Firefox 3.6 Alpha 1 now available for download

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Aug 11, 2009.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Aug 11, 2009

  2. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    OldGringo38 <> wrote in
    news:h5sb2m$d23$-september.org:

    > You're going to love it.

    Downloading Alpha software. That's Got to be the stupidest idea yet.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Aug 12, 2009

  3. OldGringo38

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 00:43:22 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    wrote:

    >Downloading Alpha software. That's Got to be the stupidest idea yet.

    No, that's much further down the list.

    #1 on that list is "Following advice from chucktard or Dan C."

    Evan Platt, Aug 12, 2009
  4. OldGringo38

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 17:49:11 -0700, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >No, that's much further down the list.
    >
    >#1 on that list is "Following advice from chucktard or Dan C."

    Sorry, didn't mean to leave RtS off that list.

    Evan Platt, Aug 12, 2009
  5. OldGringo38

    Tony Guest

    Chuck is as mad as a box of FROGs.
    I'm Chuckcar aka Chuck Carlson and i just slapped the lunchmeat on the
    table.

    Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 00:43:22 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Downloading Alpha software. That's Got to be the stupidest idea yet.

    > No, that's much further down the list.
    >
    > #1 on that list is "Following advice from chucktard or Dan C."

    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    beyond the realm of understandability