    However not all add-ons are compatible with the latest version. Some
    of them that do work are Adblock plus, Personas, Billeo, Cooliris,
    Twitterfox and AnyColour.

    Haley, Jul 14, 2009

  2. Haley

    fatsteve Guest

    Haley wrote:
    > Firefox 3.5 is faster when compared to its earlier versions. It also
    > allows you to customize and install add-ons directly in your browser.
    > However not all add-ons are compatible with the latest version. Some
    > of them that do work are Adblock plus, Personas, Billeo, Cooliris,
    > Twitterfox and AnyColour.

    I was holding back on installing 3.5 because the ebay toolbar addon
    would not install. Then I read about a workaround. Download a program
    called ZipZag (similar to winrar) and use it to open the .xpi file.
    Once inside edit the install.rtf file. I simply changed the value
    MaxVersion from 3.5b4 to 3.5, saved the file and it installed fine.
    Try this if you have a similar problem with an addon not yet updated for
    Firefox 3.5

    fatsteve, Jul 14, 2009