    Glad its fixed

    Thanks

    Sprockets
    sprockets, Jul 19, 2009

  2. On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 11:19:15 -0400, sprockets
    <> wrote:

    >Just updated to the latest version 3.5.1 and I noticed that the
    >"start-up" is faster than before, so it doesn't scan all the Hard drive
    >when starting the browser now.
    >
    >Glad its fixed
    >
    >Thanks
    >

    >Sprockets

    Now .... if only MediaPlayerConnectivity could become compatible, I
    too could enjoy this faster fire-up....
    Hurrumph.
    Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce, Jul 20, 2009

  3. sprockets

    Diogenes Guest

    --
    I installed it and my computer is faster, but I was unable to get my google
    bookmarks by clicking the button. I finally got it to work by re-installing
    Diogenes, Jul 20, 2009