    --

    Showering in your clothes shows you're crazy.
    Showering nude shows your nuts.

    Manatee Memories, Dec 21, 2006

  2. Manatee Memories

    B. Peg Guest

    B. Peg, Dec 21, 2006

  3. Manatee Memories wrote:
    > Okay; F-F 1.5.x themes. I just installed 2.0.0.1, and am somewhat
    > put-off by its' appearance; would much-rather be seeing the earlier
    > theme.
    >
    > Unfortunately, I have no idea what the Std theme-name was for v1.5.x.
    > Might anybody hereabouts know, and/or be able to point me towards where
    > the desired them may be downloaded?
    >
    > Thanx :)

    There is no way to revert to the default theme for 1.5 in 2.0, unless
    someone makes a 3rd party theme to emulate it. I do not of anyone who
    has done so.

    I use the Aluminum Alloy theme by Sailfish:

    https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3637/

    His Sky Pilot is also quite popular. I use in on SeaMonkey.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 22, 2006
  4. Manatee Memories

    Rom Guest

    On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 23:38:39 GMT, Manatee Memories wrote:

    > Okay; F-F 1.5.x themes. I just installed 2.0.0.1, and am somewhat
    > put-off by its' appearance; would much-rather be seeing the earlier
    > theme.
    >
    > Unfortunately, I have no idea what the Std theme-name was for v1.5.x.
    > Might anybody hereabouts know, and/or be able to point me towards where
    > the desired them may be downloaded?

    Try Winestripe - the default 1.5 theme for 2.0-2.0.0.x
    <https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3479/>
    <http://cdburnerxp.se/winestripe/>

    --
    Rom

    Rom, Dec 22, 2006
  5. On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 18:17:15 +1100, Rom <> wrote, in
    alt.fan.mozilla:

    >On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 23:38:39 GMT, Manatee Memories wrote:
    >
    >> Okay; F-F 1.5.x themes. I just installed 2.0.0.1, and am somewhat
    >> put-off by its' appearance; would much-rather be seeing the earlier
    >> theme.
    >>
    >> Unfortunately, I have no idea what the Std theme-name was for v1.5.x.
    >> Might anybody hereabouts know, and/or be able to point me towards where
    >> the desired them may be downloaded?

    >Try Winestripe - the default 1.5 theme for 2.0-2.0.0.x
    ><https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3479/>
    ><http://cdburnerxp.se/winestripe/>

    Got it; thanx :)

    --

    The price of freedom is eternal litigation.

    Manatee Memories, Dec 22, 2006
  6. On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 02:21:17 GMT, Leonidas Jones <> wrote,
    in alt.fan.mozilla:

    >Manatee Memories wrote:
    >> Okay; F-F 1.5.x themes. I just installed 2.0.0.1, and am somewhat
    >> put-off by its' appearance; would much-rather be seeing the earlier
    >> theme.
    >>
    >> Unfortunately, I have no idea what the Std theme-name was for v1.5.x.
    >> Might anybody hereabouts know, and/or be able to point me towards where
    >> the desired them may be downloaded?
    >>
    >> Thanx :)
    >>

    >There is no way to revert to the default theme for 1.5 in 2.0, unless
    >someone makes a 3rd party theme to emulate it. I do not of anyone who
    >has done so.
    >
    >I use the Aluminum Alloy theme by Sailfish:
    >
    >https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3637/
    >
    >His Sky Pilot is also quite popular. I use in on SeaMonkey.

    Thank you kindly. On a sidenote (the theme issue pales in comparison, at
    least over here), might there be something both stable & comparible to
    Tabbrowser Extensions, which'll both function in F-F 2.0.0.1, and have
    some capability of editing any (loaded) particular tab's text (for
    instance, a page off of CNN.com).

    If there is any 1 way in the 1.5.x.x branch lords it over 2.x.x.x, then
    it's in the tab-edit area. Am seriously considering regressing to
    1.5.x.x if that little item is not manageable in 2.x.

    P.S. Tab Mix does not allow editing of tab labels.

    --

    The price of freedom is eternal litigation.

    Manatee Memories, Dec 22, 2006
  7. Manatee Memories wrote:
    > On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 02:21:17 GMT, Leonidas Jones <> wrote,
    > in alt.fan.mozilla:
    >
    >> Manatee Memories wrote:
    >>> Okay; F-F 1.5.x themes. I just installed 2.0.0.1, and am somewhat
    >>> put-off by its' appearance; would much-rather be seeing the earlier
    >>> theme.
    >>>
    >>> Unfortunately, I have no idea what the Std theme-name was for v1.5.x.
    >>> Might anybody hereabouts know, and/or be able to point me towards where
    >>> the desired them may be downloaded?
    >>>
    >>> Thanx :)
    >>>

    >> There is no way to revert to the default theme for 1.5 in 2.0, unless
    >> someone makes a 3rd party theme to emulate it. I do not of anyone who
    >> has done so.
    >>
    >> I use the Aluminum Alloy theme by Sailfish:
    >>
    >> https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3637/
    >>
    >> His Sky Pilot is also quite popular. I use in on SeaMonkey.

    > Thank you kindly. On a sidenote (the theme issue pales in comparison, at
    > least over here), might there be something both stable & comparible to
    > Tabbrowser Extensions, which'll both function in F-F 2.0.0.1, and have
    > some capability of editing any (loaded) particular tab's text (for
    > instance, a page off of CNN.com).
    >
    > If there is any 1 way in the 1.5.x.x branch lords it over 2.x.x.x, then
    > it's in the tab-edit area. Am seriously considering regressing to
    > 1.5.x.x if that little item is not manageable in 2.x.
    >

    > P.S. Tab Mix does not allow editing of tab labels.

    I don't have an answer for this. Tab Mix Plus suits my needs perfectly.

    You could search the addons.mozilla.org site for tab related extensions.

    Piro seems to be working on a version for 2.0, according to his web
    site, but it would not seem to be in the offing very soon.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 23, 2006
  8. On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 06:01:10 GMT, Leonidas Jones <> wrote,
    in alt.fan.mozilla:

    >Manatee Memories wrote:

    snip

    >> P.S. Tab Mix does not allow editing of tab labels.
    >>

    >I don't have an answer for this. Tab Mix Plus suits my needs perfectly.

    Update: I browsed (read: "delved") around a bit more in TMP & found a
    context-menu entry that would allow tab-text editing. So, now, all is
    well. And yes; TBM does seem to take over & fulfill where TBE leaves
    off :)

    --

    (Nietzsche: "God is dead." God: "Nietzsche is dead.")

    Manatee Memories, Dec 24, 2006
  9. On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 19:51:48 GMT, Manatee Memories
    <> wrote, in alt.fan.mozilla:

    >On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 06:01:10 GMT, Leonidas Jones <> wrote,
    >in alt.fan.mozilla:
    >
    >>Manatee Memories wrote:

    >snip
    >>>
    >>> P.S. Tab Mix does not allow editing of tab labels.
    >>>

    >>I don't have an answer for this. Tab Mix Plus suits my needs perfectly.

    >Update: I browsed (read: "delved") around a bit more in TMP & found a
    >context-menu entry that would allow tab-text editing. So, now, all is
    >well. And yes; TBM does seem to take over & fulfill where TBE leaves
    >off :)

    What was I thinking? Change "TBM" to "TMP".

    --

    We now return control of your television set to you. Until next time, in
    the ...... ...... <g>

    Manatee Memories, Dec 24, 2006
  10. Manatee Memories wrote:
    > On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 19:51:48 GMT, Manatee Memories
    > <> wrote, in alt.fan.mozilla:
    >
    >> On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 06:01:10 GMT, Leonidas Jones <> wrote,
    >> in alt.fan.mozilla:
    >>
    >>> Manatee Memories wrote:

    >> snip
    >>>>
    >>> I don't have an answer for this. Tab Mix Plus suits my needs perfectly.

    >> Update: I browsed (read: "delved") around a bit more in TMP & found a
    >> context-menu entry that would allow tab-text editing. So, now, all is
    >> well. And yes; TBM does seem to take over & fulfill where TBE leaves
    >> off :)

    > What was I thinking? Change "TBM" to "TMP".

    The eye sees what it expects, I hadn't noticed the typo until you
    mentioned it.

    Merry Christmas!

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 24, 2006