    but no solutions worked for me yet.

    Print Preview works fine on web pages that are more than one page long.

    Thanks, Roger

    R.Ig, Feb 8, 2007

  2. R.Ig

    Frank Guest

    > Select Print Preview. Print Preview only shows first page (sometimes first
    > page extends slightly into page 2). Have seen this documented as a problem,
    > but no solutions worked for me yet.

    You do know how to advance to the next page in the print preview right?

    > Print Preview works fine on web pages that are more than one page long.

    Huh? You just said it didn't..

    Frank, Feb 9, 2007

  3. R.Ig

    R.Ig Guest

    Yes, I use the arrows on the print preview page to get to second page.
    However the preview only shows what is on the first page of the email. It
    doesn't show what is on pages 2-5 in my test email. I can send you my test
    emails if you like. Let me know.

    thanks, Roger

    R.Ig, Feb 9, 2007
  4. R.Ig

    Guest

    Missed the original post, but I will say that I have problems in
    Firefox that do not replicate in IE with only getting the first page
    of multi page documents printed. Mainly when frames are used.

    On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 08:24:53 -0500, "R.Ig" <> wrote:

    >Yes, I use the arrows on the print preview page to get to second page.
    >However the preview only shows what is on the first page of the email. It
    >doesn't show what is on pages 2-5 in my test email. I can send you my test
    >emails if you like. Let me know.
    >
    >thanks, Roger
    >
    >"Frank" <> wrote in message
    >>> Select Print Preview. Print Preview only shows first page (sometimes
    >>> first page extends slightly into page 2). Have seen this documented as a
    >>> problem, but no solutions worked for me yet.

    >> You do know how to advance to the next page in the print preview right?
    >>
    >>> Print Preview works fine on web pages that are more than one page long.

    >> Huh? You just said it didn't..

    , Feb 14, 2007