    session choice upon startup? I do this now by closing
    through xp pro Taskmaster.

    Dan C

    Dan C, Nov 4, 2007

  2. Dan C wrote:
    > On occasion I do not want to loose the tabs that I have
    > open, having invoked some temporary links that I am not
    > finished with and do not want to find their source again.
    >
    > Is there a way to choose to close FF to offer the restore
    > session choice upon startup? I do this now by closing
    > through xp pro Taskmaster.
    >
    > Dan C

    I'm not sure if this is it, but in the address bar type in
    about:config and look for these entries:

    browser.sessionstore.resume_from_crash
    browser.sessionstore.resume_session_once

    once found, double click on them and change them to true

    disregarded!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Nov 4, 2007

  3. Dan C

    Miller Guest

    *Dan C* wrote on 05.11.07 00:21:
    > On occasion I do not want to loose the tabs that I have
    > open, having invoked some temporary links that I am not
    > finished with and do not want to find their source again.
    >
    > Is there a way to choose to close FF to offer the restore
    > session choice upon startup? I do this now by closing
    > through xp pro Taskmaster.

    Why don't you bookmark such a session temporarily?
    Bookmarks -> Bookmark All Tabs ->...

    cu, Miller

    Miller, Nov 5, 2007
  4. Dan C

    Justin Guest

    Dan C wrote on [Sun, 04 Nov 2007 15:21:20 -0800]:
    > On occasion I do not want to loose the tabs that I have
    > open, having invoked some temporary links that I am not
    > finished with and do not want to find their source again.
    >
    > Is there a way to choose to close FF to offer the restore
    > session choice upon startup? I do this now by closing
    > through xp pro Taskmaster.

    Have you tried using the Session Manager add-on at
    http://sessionmanager.mozdev.org/

    Justin, Nov 5, 2007
  5. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    Miller wrote:
    > *Dan C* wrote on 05.11.07 00:21:
    >> On occasion I do not want to loose the tabs that I have
    >> open, having invoked some temporary links that I am not
    >> finished with and do not want to find their source again.
    >>
    >> Is there a way to choose to close FF to offer the restore
    >> session choice upon startup? I do this now by closing
    >> through xp pro Taskmaster.

    > Why don't you bookmark such a session temporarily?
    > Bookmarks -> Bookmark All Tabs ->...
    >
    > cu, Miller

    Hi Miller,

    I will try that. Thanks

    Dan C, Nov 8, 2007
  6. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    Justin wrote:
    > Dan C wrote on [Sun, 04 Nov 2007 15:21:20 -0800]:
    >> On occasion I do not want to loose the tabs that I have
    >> open, having invoked some temporary links that I am not
    >> finished with and do not want to find their source again.
    >>
    >> Is there a way to choose to close FF to offer the restore
    >> session choice upon startup? I do this now by closing
    >> through xp pro Taskmaster.

    > Have you tried using the Session Manager add-on at
    > http://sessionmanager.mozdev.org/

    Thanks, I am getting it.

    Dan C, Nov 8, 2007