Firefox-2.0.0.1

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tester, Dec 21, 2006.

  1. Tester

    Tester Guest

    Tester, Dec 21, 2006

  2. Tester wrote:

    > Probably nothing much but some bug fixes over FF 2.0.
    >
    > http://www.mozilla.com or ftp://ftp.mozilla.org

    Security updates.

    <http://news.com.com/Mozilla+issues+security+updates/2100-1002_3-6145071.html?tag=nefd.top>

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 21, 2006

  3. Tester

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    Fuzzy Logic, Dec 21, 2006
  4. Tester

    Freezer Guest

    If I don't respond to this Fuzzy Logic post, the terrorists win.

    > Tester <> wrote in
    >
    >> Probably nothing much but some bug fixes over FF 2.0.
    >>
    >> http://www.mozilla.com or ftp://ftp.mozilla.org

    > 5 critical vulnerabilities, 1 high and 1 bug fix:
    >
    > http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/known-vulnerabilities.
    > html

    Yet the same Thunderbird RSS subscription bug that has existed
    since 1.0 still exists...

    --
    My name is:
    ____ _