    --
    Kenchie
    <insert unfunny tagline here>

    Kenchie, Oct 21, 2004

  2. "Kenchie" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I just got this message when trying to login to my Amazon.co.uk account;
    >
    > Firefox & www.amazon.co.uk cannot communicate securely because they have
    > no common encryption algorithms.
    >
    > Using WinXP sp2 by the way. Anyone else had this??
    >
    > TIA
    > --
    > Kenchie
    > <insert unfunny tagline here>

    I use amazon.co.uk all the time and have had no problems with Firefox at the
    site. I too am using XPSP2, I log in using the secure server. Probably not
    what you wanted to hear - sorry.

    Phil

    Philip Thomas, Oct 21, 2004

  3. Kenchie

    Kenchie Guest

    I put it to you, Philip Thomas, that on Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:00:48 +0100
    you did state the following;

    > "Kenchie" <> wrote in message
    > >I just got this message when trying to login to my Amazon.co.uk account;
    > >
    > > Firefox & www.amazon.co.uk cannot communicate securely because they have
    > > no common encryption algorithms.
    > >
    > > Using WinXP sp2 by the way. Anyone else had this??
    > >
    > > TIA
    > > --

    Just tried again and it worked fine.
    I hearby declare this thread closed!

    Kenchie, Oct 21, 2004
  4. Kenchie <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Just tried again and it worked fine.
    > I hearby declare this thread closed!

    Not so fast...I've just received exactly this error, again with
    Firefox PR1 running on XP SP2, trying to access amazon.co.uk.

    Daniel Neades, Oct 22, 2004
  5. Kenchie

    Mike Guest

    Just had the same thing myself winxp pro sp2 Firefox Version 1.0

    Mike, Nov 11, 2004
  6. Kenchie

    rich Guest

    I get this problem too FF1.0 Win XP service pack 1.

    rich, Nov 14, 2004