    here http://tinyurl.com/59wwg I can see why.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.
    Collector»NZ, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Collector»NZ

    David Guest

    Collector»NZ wrote:
    > The much hailed advert for Firefox 1 has hit the NYT.
    > In an article about it I read a reference to the artwork taking 15
    > minutes to render each time it was edited and looking at the jpg of it
    > here http://tinyurl.com/59wwg I can see why.

    A quote from a New Zealander in there :D
    David, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Collector»NZ

    David Guest

    David, Dec 17, 2004
  4. Collector»NZ

    Dorado Guest

    David wrote:
    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    >> The much hailed advert for Firefox 1 has hit the NYT.
    >> In an article about it I read a reference to the artwork taking 15
    >> minutes to render each time it was edited and looking at the jpg of
    >> it here http://tinyurl.com/59wwg I can see why.
    >>

    > A quote from a New Zealander in there :D

    well Ben (the lead Engineer at Firefox) being a New Zealander that's not a
    surprise :)
    Dorado, Dec 17, 2004
  5. Collector»NZ

    Dorado Guest

    Dorado, Dec 17, 2004
  6. Dorado said the following on 17/12/2004 5:47 p.m.:
    > David wrote:
    >
    >>Collector»NZ wrote:
    >>
    >>>The much hailed advert for Firefox 1 has hit the NYT.
    >>>In an article about it I read a reference to the artwork taking 15
    >>>minutes to render each time it was edited and looking at the jpg of
    >>>it here http://tinyurl.com/59wwg I can see why.
    >>>

    >>A quote from a New Zealander in there :D

    > well Ben (the lead Engineer at Firefox) being a New Zealander that's not a
    > surprise :)

    Actually isnt the "Steve Cropp" who was quoted in the PC industry in
    Auckland, name rings a bell.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.
    Collector»NZ, Dec 17, 2004