    http://windowssecrets.com/041202/#top1

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Dec 9, 2004

  2. Suddenly, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Collector=BBNZ?= sprang forth and uttered these
    pithy words:
    > Nice and concise, just what you need to know to fiddle with Firefox
    > config settings.
    >
    > http://windowssecrets.com/041202/#top1

    Wow, when a site like "Windows Secrets" has items about Firefox, you
    know it's hit the mainstream...
    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and

    Aaron Lawrence, Dec 10, 2004

  3. In article <> in nz.comp on Fri, 10 Dec
    2004 11:30:50 +1300, Collector»NZ <> says...
    > Nice and concise, just what you need to know to fiddle with Firefox
    > config settings.
    >
    > http://windowssecrets.com/041202/#top1

    Now give us some stuff for Mozilla. That actually works, like the search
    string so I can use google.co.nz

    --
    "Marriage is a lifelong covenant commitment between
    a man and a woman.

    This foundation provides the best possible
    environment to raise our children."

    http://www.maxim.org.nz/civilunions.html

    Patrick Dunford, Dec 11, 2004