Firefox 1.5 beta

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by mike555, Sep 9, 2005.

  1. mike555

    mike555 Guest

    ======== Firefox 1.5 beta is out ...
    http://www.mozilla.org/product s/firefox/releases/1.5beta1.ht ml
    but be aware that most ext's wont work with it , unless you bump up
    their "max version " ......... here is a list of ext's that I have
    working on Firefox 1.5 beta (by bumping the max version)
    adblock
    no script
    disable targets for downloads
    tabbrowser preferences
    useragent switcher
    bug me not
    flash block
    super drag & go
    send to
    scrap book
    single window
    bookmark backup
    always remember password
    tab X
    click to tab
    -- if you don't know how to bump the max version, here's how ;
    download the extension , open with your zip program (like 7zip),
    then open the "install.rdf " with note pad , change the number to 1.5
    where it says max version,save , then install the ext (by draging it
    into firefox)====
    mike555, Sep 9, 2005

  2. mike555

    Matt Guest

    mike555 wrote:

    > ======== Firefox 1.5 beta is out ...
    > http://www.mozilla.org/product s/firefox/releases/1.5beta1.ht ml
    > but be aware that most ext's wont work with it , unless you bump up
    > their "max version " ......... here is a list of ext's that I have
    > working on Firefox 1.5 beta (by bumping the max version)
    > adblock
    > no script
    > disable targets for downloads
    > tabbrowser preferences
    > useragent switcher
    > bug me not
    > flash block
    > super drag & go
    > send to
    > scrap book
    > single window
    > bookmark backup
    > always remember password
    > tab X
    > click to tab
    > -- if you don't know how to bump the max version, here's how ;
    > download the extension , open with your zip program (like 7zip),
    > then open the "install.rdf " with note pad , change the number to 1.5
    > where it says max version,save , then install the ext (by draging it
    > into firefox)====

    How about forecastfox?
    Matt, Sep 10, 2005