    xModem Guest

    Anyone know when 1.5.0.8 is due out? Last word I heard was yesterday
    (Wednesday Nov. 2)

    xModem, Nov 2, 2006

  2. xModem wrote:
    > Anyone know when 1.5.0.8 is due out? Last word I heard was yesterday
    > (Wednesday Nov. 2)

    Wednesday was actually November 1st. ;)

    The release has been postponed by one week, look for it next Wednesday.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 2, 2006

  3. xModem

    xModem Guest

    On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:42:34 GMT, Leonidas Jones <> wrote:

    >xModem wrote:
    >> Anyone know when 1.5.0.8 is due out? Last word I heard was yesterday
    >> (Wednesday Nov. 2)

    >Wednesday was actually November 1st. ;)

    But my calendar says today is the... oh....D'oh. <g>

    >The release has been postponed by one week, look for it next Wednesday.

    Thanks for the quick response Lee.

    xModem, Nov 2, 2006
  4. xModem wrote:
    > On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:42:34 GMT, Leonidas Jones <> wrote:
    >
    >> xModem wrote:
    >>> Anyone know when 1.5.0.8 is due out? Last word I heard was yesterday
    >>> (Wednesday Nov. 2)

    >> Wednesday was actually November 1st. ;)

    > But my calendar says today is the... oh....D'oh. <g>
    >
    >> The release has been postponed by one week, look for it next Wednesday.

    > Thanks for the quick response Lee.

    Glad to be here!

    I don't know, but I suspect glitches with the new updater are holding
    things up.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 2, 2006
  5. xModem

    Karl S Guest

    On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 14:00:20 GMT, Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > I don't know, but I suspect glitches with the new updater are holding
    > things up.
    >
    > Lee

    I want to update from 1.5.0.7 to 2.0. Would it be best to wait for the
    above mentioned updater, or can I just install 2.0?

    Karl

    Karl S, Nov 2, 2006
  6. Karl S wrote:
    > On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 14:00:20 GMT, Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> I don't know, but I suspect glitches with the new updater are holding
    >> things up.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > I want to update from 1.5.0.7 to 2.0. Would it be best to wait for the
    > above mentioned updater, or can I just install 2.0?
    >
    > Karl

    You can download 2.0 from www.mozilla.con and install it.

    Most people have been fine installing over the top of 1.5, but there
    have been some reports of problems. Before running the installer, make
    sure that Firefox is closed completely. Check Task Manager to be sure
    there isn't a hanging instance of firefox.exe.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 2, 2006