    huck Guest

    is it new nothing on Firefox about it ???? 1.5.0.4 ???

    but its on major geek as up grade/
    huck, May 17, 2006

  2. on 17.05.2006 10:58 huck wrote:
    > is it new nothing on Firefox about it ???? 1.5.0.4 ???
    > but its on major geek as up grade/

    MajorGeek is wrong.

    It will be here when available:
    > http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/1.5.0.4/

    regards

    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    http://vegard2.no -
    Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
    Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
    Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
    games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
    18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
    Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football
    Vegard Krog Petersen, May 17, 2006

  3. huck

    gwtc Guest

    gwtc, May 17, 2006