    Is there another way to check It correctly installed?

    Cheers
    Dave F.
    Dave F., Apr 22, 2006

  2. Dave F. wrote:
    > Hi
    > Is this correct?
    >
    > I had the auto update download/install it but I think there may have
    > been a small glitch in completing the install.
    >
    > When I click on check for updates it says it can't find any newer ones.
    >
    > Is there another way to check It correctly installed?
    >
    > Cheers
    > Dave F.

    Hi Dave,

    Click on Help > About Mozilla Firefox.

    It will tell you in the small window what version you have installed.
    Mines version 1.5.0.2.

    --
    Keith (Southend)
    http://www.southendweather.net
    Keith (Southend), Apr 22, 2006

  3. Dave F.

    Dave F. Guest

    > Hi Dave,
    >
    > Click on Help > About Mozilla Firefox.
    >
    > It will tell you in the small window what version you have installed.
    > Mines version 1.5.0.2.

    Yeah, as I said, mine still reads 1.5.0.1 in the about dialog.

    Anyone know how to force it to update?
    Or is it a re-instal?

    Cheers
    Dave F.