    the toolbar.
    Is it no longer under view/toolbars/customize??
    -Pete
    Pete, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Pete

    Doug G Guest

    Pete wrote:
    > What happened? I can no longer install the toolbar icon for a NEW TAB onto
    > the toolbar.
    > Is it no longer under view/toolbars/customize??
    > -Pete

    Have you changed themes or installed any extensions?

    I use the default theme in FF 1.0.3 and have the New Tab button.
    Doug G, Apr 28, 2005

  3. Pete

    Pete Guest

    "Doug G" <> wrote in message
    > Pete wrote:
    >> What happened? I can no longer install the toolbar icon for a NEW TAB
    >> onto the toolbar.
    >> Is it no longer under view/toolbars/customize??
    >> -Pete
    >>

    > Have you changed themes or installed any extensions?

    Nope!

    > I use the default theme in FF 1.0.3 and have the New Tab button.

    I can't figure it out.
    Pete, Apr 30, 2005
  4. Pete

    Doug G Guest

    Pete wrote:
    > "Doug G" <> wrote in message
    >> Pete wrote:
    >>> What happened? I can no longer install the toolbar icon for a NEW TAB
    >>> onto the toolbar.
    >>> Is it no longer under view/toolbars/customize??
    >>> -Pete
    >>>

    >> Have you changed themes or installed any extensions?

    > Nope!
    >>
    >> I use the default theme in FF 1.0.3 and have the New Tab button.

    > I can't figure it out.

    Try clicking the "Restore Default Set" button.
    Doug G, Apr 30, 2005
  5. Pete

    Pete Guest

    "Doug G" <> wrote in message
    > Pete wrote:
    >> "Doug G" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> Have you changed themes or installed any extensions?

    >> Nope!
    >>>
    >>> I use the default theme in FF 1.0.3 and have the New Tab button.

    >> I can't figure it out.

    > Try clicking the "Restore Default Set" button.

    That did it. Thanks.
    Pete, Apr 30, 2005
  6. Pete

    Pete Guest

    "Doug G" <> wrote in message
    > Pete wrote:
    > > "Doug G" <> wrote in message
    > >>>

    > >> Have you changed themes or installed any extensions?

    > > Nope!
    > >>
    > >> I use the default theme in FF 1.0.3 and have the New Tab button.

    > > I can't figure it out.
    > >

    > Try clicking the "Restore Default Set" button.

    That worked. Thanks to all.
    Pete, May 13, 2005