    appreciate an explanation.

    Thanks,
    Craig

    SCraig, Jan 27, 2005

  2. SCraig

    John Guest

    On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:21:05 GMT, "SCraig" <> wrote:

    >I accidentally allowed popups to appear on a particular website and I'd like
    >to reverse it but I can't figure out how to do that in Firefox. I'd
    >appreciate an explanation.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Craig

    Perhaps:

    Tools / Options / Web features
    check "Block Popup Windows" ?

    John <><

    John, Jan 27, 2005

  3. SCraig

    SCraig Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:21:05 GMT, "SCraig" <> wrote:

    >I accidentally allowed popups to appear on a particular website and I'd
    >like
    >to reverse it but I can't figure out how to do that in Firefox. I'd
    >appreciate an explanation.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Craig

    Perhaps:

    Tools / Options / Web features
    check "Block Popup Windows" ?

    John <><

    _____________________________

    Thanks. I found the place to remove the popup permissions for individual
    sites.

    Craig

    SCraig, Jan 27, 2005
  4. SCraig wrote:
    > "John" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:21:05 GMT, "SCraig" <> wrote:
    >

    >>I accidentally allowed popups to appear on a particular website and I'd
    >>like
    >>to reverse it but I can't figure out how to do that in Firefox. I'd
    >>appreciate an explanation.
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>Craig
    >>

    > Perhaps:
    >
    > Tools / Options / Web features
    > check "Block Popup Windows" ?
    >
    > John <><

    > Thanks. I found the place to remove the popup permissions for individual
    > sites.
    >
    > Craig

    For anyone else who might be wondering:

    Tools>>Options>>Web Features

    Click the Allowed Sites button to see the sites you've allowed, and
    remove those you don't want to allow.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 27, 2005