FireFox 1.0 Beta

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Karen Parker, Sep 6, 2004.

  1. Karen  Parker

    Karen Parker Guest

    Karen Parker, Sep 6, 2004

  2. Karen  Parker

    Bret Guest

    Bret, Sep 6, 2004

  3. Karen  Parker

    Nigel Guest

    Nigel, Sep 6, 2004
  4. Karen  Parker

    Graymond Guest

    Nigel wrote:
    > On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 12:11:07 +1200, Karen Parker wrote:
    >

    >>Just to shut up the Idiots here..
    >>

    >>http://www.warp2search.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=19755

    > This raises a few more questions :).
    >
    > http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=122709
    >
    > Nigel

    ho hum what a load of childish nonsense this group generates, however
    this old codger gets a laugh out of it all.
    been using FireFox since day 1 along with Thunderbird for newsgroups,
    geez I even have WinXP with SP2 and on a Duron based machine, wonder
    what I am doing wrong as I don't seem to have any problems that I am
    aware of.
    Have a look here http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/roadmap.html

    Graymond

    Graymond, Sep 6, 2004
  5. Karen  Parker

    Graymond Guest

    Graymond, Sep 6, 2004
  6. Karen  Parker

    joe_90 Guest

    Graymond wrote:

    > ho hum what a load of childish nonsense this group generates, however
    > this old codger gets a laugh out of it all.
    > been using FireFox since day 1 along with Thunderbird for newsgroups,
    > geez I even have WinXP with SP2 and on a Duron based machine, wonder
    > what I am doing wrong as I don't seem to have any problems that I am
    > aware of.

    Well, apart from duplicating your posts ;-)

    joe_90, Sep 6, 2004
  7. Karen  Parker

    Graymond Guest

    joe_90 wrote:
    > Graymond wrote:
    >
    >> ho hum what a load of childish nonsense this group generates, however
    >> this old codger gets a laugh out of it all.
    >> been using FireFox since day 1 along with Thunderbird for newsgroups,
    >> geez I even have WinXP with SP2 and on a Duron based machine, wonder
    >> what I am doing wrong as I don't seem to have any problems that I am
    >> aware of.

    > Well, apart from duplicating your posts ;-)

    Yes I noticed, but that is another story..something to do with a certain
    ISP that has a lazy system that goes to sleep if you don't keep working
    it, can sometimes ping it awake but the last post went out without
    getting an acknowledgment, had to reconnect, hence it went out twice.Oh
    for a perfect ISP that reconised it's faults when it had them rather
    than the usual we are functioning ok, but have you checked you system.
    TCPIP hasn't changed since the days of AmigaNOS
    Have a nice day,
    Graymond

    Graymond, Sep 6, 2004
  8. Graymond wrote:
    > TCPIP hasn't changed since the days of AmigaNOS

    heh, AmigaNOS... a fast Amiga?

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz