    1. Advertising

  2. Karen  Parker

    Dorado Guest

    Dorado, Sep 5, 2004

  3. ..Waylon Smithers.., Sep 5, 2004
  4. Karen  Parker

    Collector_NZ Guest

    ...Waylon Smithers.. said the following on 6/09/2004 10:01:

    >>>http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/2004-09-04-08-0.9/

    >>How you concluded that a 0.9 nightly build is 1.0 beta is beyond me.

    > LOL
    >
    > Well you know Woger, reality is something that changes for him on a daily
    > basis !

    Depending on if he has or has not had his lithium

    --
    Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being
    governed by those who are dumber.
    Collector_NZ, Sep 6, 2004
  5. Karen  Parker

    Karen Parker Guest

    On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 10:01:24 +1200, "..Waylon Smithers.."
    <.> wrote:

    >>> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/2004-09-04-08-0.9/

    >> How you concluded that a 0.9 nightly build is 1.0 beta is beyond me.

    >LOL
    >
    >Well you know Woger, reality is something that changes for him on a daily
    >basis !

    I ONLY Posted a Link for another site that STATED it was V 1.0 Beta..

    So do not blame me for your ignorance..
    Karen Parker, Sep 6, 2004
  6. Karen  Parker

    Karen Parker Guest

    Karen Parker, Sep 6, 2004
  7. > I ONLY Posted a Link for another site that STATED it was V 1.0 Beta..

    > So do not blame me for your ignorance..

    LOL. Do not blame me for YOUR ignorance Woger.

    As you said, "can't you read ?"

    screaming at you on the page you linked to is "nightly build 0.9"

    I think the aluminium foil hat you're supposed to wear has slipped agin,
    letting those evil thoughts in again.

    You're entertaining as always Woger.

    But why the ladies name ?
    ..Waylon Smithers.., Sep 6, 2004
  8. Karen  Parker

    Dorado Guest

    wrote:

    > >"Karen Parker" <> wrote in message

    http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/2004-09-04-08-0.9/

    > >How you concluded that a 0.9 nightly build is 1.0 beta is beyond me.
    > >

    > Can't you read..
    >

    > http://www.warp2search.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=19755
    >

    > I JUST POSTED THE LINK.

    So you post something without even bothering to find out exactly what you
    are posting and then claim others cant read?
    Hmm interesting....
    Dorado, Sep 6, 2004
  9. Karen  Parker

    AD. Guest

    On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 11:52:10 +1200, Karen Parker wrote:

    > Can't you read..
    >
    > http://www.warp2search.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=19755
    >
    > I JUST POSTED THE LINK.

    And if I post some obscure link claiming the moon landings were fake, does
    that make it true?

    Give us a link from Mozilla claiming it's the beta, and we might believe
    you.

    Otherwise it's plainly obvious you don't know the difference between a
    Mozilla nightly build and a beta.

    Cheers
    ANTON
    AD., Sep 6, 2004
  10. Karen  Parker

    Mozilla Guest

    Mozilla, Sep 6, 2004
  11. Karen  Parker

    Bret Guest

    Bret, Sep 6, 2004
  12. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 6, 2004
  13. Karen  Parker

    AD. Guest

    On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 12:35:13 +1200, Mozilla wrote:

    > AD. wrote:
    >> Give us a link from Mozilla claiming it's the beta, and we might believe
    >> you.

    > http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/2004-09-04-08-0.9/
    >
    > Mozilla Firefox 1.0 Beta...

    Assuming you are serious and not just playing Woger... :)

    I don't see anything there claiming that - even the url ends in 0.9.

    Got a better link? I could still be convinced.

    I suppose if you regard every nightly build they've made since they
    started a 'beta' you might be on to something.

    Nightly builds aren't releases as such - they are just what the automated
    build spits out and are untested and could be broken. With commercial
    software you never see those releases unless they are leaked. Actual
    Mozilla releases such as alphas, betas, rcs, point releases etc are builds
    of predetermined features and somewhat tested.

    Cheers
    Anton
    AD., Sep 6, 2004
  14. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 6, 2004
  15. Karen  Parker

    AD. Guest

    On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 14:01:55 +1200, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > AD. wrote:
    >>>http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/2004-09-04-08-0.9/
    >>>Mozilla Firefox 1.0 Beta...

    >> Assuming you are serious and not just playing Woger... :)

    > it wasn't posted by him... see the :) on there, and the "..."... it was
    > me.

    Yeah I knew it wasn't Woger, but I wasn't sure whether "he" was serious or
    not.

    > oh well, I guess I'll never be as good as uncle Tom.*

    Don't feel too bad, I didn't have any inkling it was you ;)

    Cheers
    Anton
    AD., Sep 6, 2004
  16. Karen  Parker

    Bret Guest

    On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 13:49:43 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    <dave@no_spam_here_dave.net.nz> wrote:

    >Bret wrote:
    >> I wouldn't use that email if I was you :)

    >if who was who? :)

    If "who" isn't working for mozilla.org, "who" shouldn't use a
    @mozilla.org address.
    My apologies if Moz is.
    Bret, Sep 6, 2004
  17. Bret wrote:
    >>>I wouldn't use that email if I was you :)

    >>if who was who? :)

    > If "who" isn't working for mozilla.org, "who" shouldn't use a
    > @mozilla.org address.
    > My apologies if Moz is.

    it hasn't stopped others(heh, Roger at least), and there is very
    little(if anything) to stop anyone from doing it.

    This one was me... sorry mr mozilla.org company. :)

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 6, 2004
  18. Karen  Parker

    Bret Guest

    On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 14:26:39 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    <dave@no_spam_here_dave.net.nz> wrote:

    >>>if who was who? :)

    >> If "who" isn't working for mozilla.org, "who" shouldn't use a
    >> @mozilla.org address.
    >> My apologies if Moz is.

    >it hasn't stopped others(heh, Roger at least), and there is very
    >little(if anything) to stop anyone from doing it.
    >
    >This one was me... sorry mr mozilla.org company. :)

    You wouldn't want the Moz boys after ya would ya.
    Bret, Sep 6, 2004