    Failing this perhaps you can point me into the direction of a
    particular theme that could remedy the situation.

    I'm using XP.

    Bubba, Feb 1, 2006

  2. Once Upon A Time Bubba wrote:

    >I have been using Firefox 1.0.7 for the past 3 weeks and I
    >have struggled to maintain an erection, should I uninstall
    >this and go back to IE?

    Sounds like you need a specialized extension.

    **
    Captain Infinity

    Captain Infinity, Feb 1, 2006

  3. Bubba

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Captain Infinity wrote:
    > Once Upon A Time Bubba wrote:
    >
    >> I have been using Firefox 1.0.7 for the past 3 weeks and I
    >> have struggled to maintain an erection, should I uninstall
    >> this and go back to IE?

    > Sounds like you need a specialized extension.

    Damn! That was *good*!!! :-D

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Feb 1, 2006
  4. Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Captain Infinity wrote:
    >> Once Upon A Time Bubba wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have been using Firefox 1.0.7 for the past 3 weeks and I have
    >>> struggled to maintain an erection, should I uninstall this and go
    >>> back to IE?

    >> Sounds like you need a specialized extension.

    > Damn! That was *good*!!! :-D

    Is there a theme called "Little Blue Pill"?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Feb 1, 2006
  5. Bubba

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >> Captain Infinity wrote:

    >>> Sounds like you need a specialized extension.

    >> Damn! That was *good*!!! :-D
    >>

    > Is there a theme called "Little Blue Pill"?
    >
    > Lee

    No, but there /should/ be!

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Feb 1, 2006
  6. Bubba

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> Ed Mullen wrote:

    >>> Damn! That was *good*!!! :-D
    >>>

    >> Is there a theme called "Little Blue Pill"?
    >>
    >> Lee

    > No, but there /should/ be!

    On second thought, I was sitting here having a drink and started musing
    about icons ... ... no, I guess we don't really need that theme! =-O

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Feb 1, 2006
  7. Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:

    >>> Is there a theme called "Little Blue Pill"?
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> No, but there /should/ be!
    >>

    > On second thought, I was sitting here having a drink and started musing
    > about icons ... ... no, I guess we don't really need that theme! =-O

    Just opened a beer myself... You're right!

    Good to see you around here, Ed!!

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Feb 1, 2006
  8. Bubba

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >> Ed Mullen wrote:

    >>> No, but there /should/ be!
    >>>

    >> On second thought, I was sitting here having a drink and started
    >> musing about icons ... ... no, I guess we don't really need that
    >> theme! =-O
    >>

    > Just opened a beer myself... You're right!
    >
    > Good to see you around here, Ed!!
    >
    > Lee

    You too, Lee. I do enjoy it. I'm just busy as all get out right now
    with setting up a second residence in Toronto for my wife's temporary
    assignment. So I kind of dash in and out as time allows. It's gonna be
    and interesting month or two as we get all the logistics sorted out. Ah
    well. It's better than working for a living! ;-)

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Feb 1, 2006
  9. Bubba

    gwtc Guest

    Bubba wrote:

    > I have been using Firefox 1.0.7 for the past 3 weeks and I
    > have struggled to maintain an erection, should I uninstall
    > this and go back to IE?
    >
    > Failing this perhaps you can point me into the direction of a
    > particular theme that could remedy the situation.
    >
    > I'm using XP.

    If you're having erection problems, then go see a doctor. We can't
    help you here. :-D

    gwtc, Feb 1, 2006
  10. gwtc wrote:
    > Bubba wrote:
    >
    >> I have been using Firefox 1.0.7 for the past 3 weeks and I have
    >> struggled to maintain an erection, should I uninstall this and go back
    >> to IE?
    >>
    >> Failing this perhaps you can point me into the direction of a
    >> particular theme that could remedy the situation.
    >>
    >> I'm using XP.

    > If you're having erection problems, then go see a doctor. We can't help
    > you here. :-D

    I don't know, didn't someone once mention those alt.binary groups????

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Feb 1, 2006
  11. Bubba

    gwtc Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > gwtc wrote:
    >
    >>Bubba wrote:
    >>

    >>>I have been using Firefox 1.0.7 for the past 3 weeks and I have
    >>>struggled to maintain an erection, should I uninstall this and go back
    >>>to IE?
    >>>
    >>>Failing this perhaps you can point me into the direction of a
    >>>particular theme that could remedy the situation.
    >>>
    >>>I'm using XP.

    >>If you're having erection problems, then go see a doctor. We can't help
    >>you here. :-D

    > I don't know, didn't someone once mention those alt.binary groups????
    >
    > Lee

    I thought you guys were talking about the alt.little.blue.pill groups. ;-)

    gwtc, Feb 1, 2006
  12. gwtc wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> gwtc wrote:

    >>> If you're having erection problems, then go see a doctor. We can't
    >>> help you here. :-D

    >> I don't know, didn't someone once mention those alt.binary groups????
    >>
    >> Lee

    > I thought you guys were talking about the alt.little.blue.pill groups. ;-)

    No that was a theme, though, given the topic, maybe it should be an
    extension!

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Feb 1, 2006