    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Old Gringo, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
    > Flawless install over v1.0.5

    PS: So is Thunderbird 1.0.6

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Old Gringo, Jul 20, 2005

  3. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
    > Flawless install over v1.0.5

    Hat's off to the crew at Mozilla.org, job well done.

    Old Gringo, Jul 20, 2005
  4. Old Gringo

    Joel Rubin Guest

    On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 02:10:12 GMT, Old Gringo
    <> wrote:

    >http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
    >Flawless install over v1.0.5

    Security and stability fixes

    ALSO - Thunderbird 1.06 (what's the price? zero twice)

    Restore API compatibility for extensions that did not work in
    Thunderbird 1.0.5, including Enigmail.
    Joel Rubin, Jul 20, 2005
  5. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Joel Rubin wrote:
    > On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 02:10:12 GMT, Old Gringo
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
    >>Flawless install over v1.0.5

    > Security and stability fixes
    >
    > ALSO - Thunderbird 1.06 (what's the price? zero twice)
    >

    > Restore API compatibility for extensions that did not work in
    > Thunderbird 1.0.5, including Enigmail.

    :)

    Old Gringo, Jul 20, 2005
  6. Old Gringo

    Norm Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    > > http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
    > > Flawless install over v1.0.5

    > Hat's off to the crew at Mozilla.org, job well done.
    >
    > --
    > Old Gringo George
    > Magic Weaver Of Life
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    George,

    Worked great for me too! V1.06 over 1.04.

    Norm
    Norm, Jul 20, 2005
  7. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Norm wrote:
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Old Gringo wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
    >>>Flawless install over v1.0.5

    >>Hat's off to the crew at Mozilla.org, job well done.
    >>
    >>--
    >>Old Gringo George
    >>Magic Weaver Of Life
    >>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    > George,
    >
    > Worked great for me too! V1.06 over 1.04.
    >
    > Norm

    Fantastic, The people at Mozilla are stuffing it all in one sock. :)

    Old Gringo, Jul 20, 2005
  8. "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    > > http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
    > > Flawless install over v1.0.5

    > Hat's off to the crew at Mozilla.org, job well done.
    >
    > --
    > Old Gringo George
    > Magic Weaver Of Life
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    FF is the biggest pile of horse twatter ever produced... er stolen. If I had
    a pound for every time a FF gimp told me to configure an already fully
    configured FF to stop pages from not loading at frustratingly random times,
    I would be a multi millionaire.

    Hat's off to the Mozilla crew for producing yet more shit. Numerous updates,
    none work properly.
    Arnold Schwarz 'E' negger, Jul 20, 2005
  9. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Arnold Schwarz 'E' negger wrote:
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Old Gringo wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
    >>>Flawless install over v1.0.5

    >>Hat's off to the crew at Mozilla.org, job well done.
    >>
    >>--
    >>Old Gringo George
    >>Magic Weaver Of Life
    >>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    > FF is the biggest pile of horse twatter ever produced... er stolen. If I had
    > a pound for every time a FF gimp told me to configure an already fully
    > configured FF to stop pages from not loading at frustratingly random times,
    > I would be a multi millionaire.
    >
    > Hat's off to the Mozilla crew for producing yet more shit. Numerous updates,
    > none work properly.

    My, My LMAO :)

    Old Gringo, Jul 20, 2005
  10. firefox

    I just started to use firefox and it works great. I wanted to know if anyone
    knows how I can view my internet providers homepage everytime I click
    internet explorer or do I have to use firefox's homepage.
    Cataldo Torelli, Jul 20, 2005
  11. Re: firefox

    Cataldo Torelli wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I just started to use firefox and it works great. I wanted to know
    > if anyone knows how I can view my internet providers homepage
    > everytime I click internet explorer or do I have to use firefox's
    > homepage.

    Tools>Options>General

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    May 15 decadent Jehovah's witnesses eat each other's belly-button fluff
    The Old Sourdough, Jul 20, 2005
  12. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Re: firefox

    Cataldo Torelli wrote:
    > I just started to use firefox and it works great. I wanted to know if anyone
    > knows how I can view my internet providers homepage everytime I click
    > internet explorer or do I have to use firefox's homepage.

    Using FireFox, go to the page you want to be your home page, then
    click the tools tab at the top of the browser. Under the tools tab
    select Options, there click the General tab. Where you see the home
    page option, click the use current page button, then click OK out of
    that window. Now you should be all set. The reason for doing it
    this way, for me at least is to prevent typO's especially if it's
    over 3 characters. :) Good Luck in any event.

    Old Gringo, Jul 20, 2005
  13. Oxford Systems, Jul 21, 2005
  14. Re: firefox

    "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    > Cataldo Torelli wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > > I just started to use firefox and it works great. I wanted to know
    > > if anyone knows how I can view my internet providers homepage
    > > everytime I click internet explorer or do I have to use firefox's
    > > homepage.

    Just started, wait a while and it will become bloated and slow, FF is shite.
    Arnold Schwarz 'E' negger, Jul 21, 2005
  15. Old Gringo

    Krull Guest

    Oxford Systems wrote:

    >> Flawless install over v1.0.5

    > 1.0.5, we hardly knew ye...

    That's what I was thinking! :)
    Krull, Jul 22, 2005
  16. and how long does it take Microsoft to get flaws fixed?
    They only let you know once a month so that's 4 weeks of buggy code at
    least.
    How much longer for I.E.7.

    Firefox Rules

    Mark Sanderson, Jul 23, 2005