    How do I cure this problem?

    Thanks

    dj tuchler

    Dennis J. Tuchler, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Dennis J. Tuchler

    ..brian.. Guest

    Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
    > I just installed Firefox 1.0.2 and tried to download and install some
    > extensions. The message comes back: Firefox could not download the

    file
    > at ... because: install script not found.
    >
    > How do I cure this problem?

    Since my mind reading abilities are not working (and I'm sure others
    are having problems also), could you state which extension you are
    having problems with and what site you are trying to install it from?

    ..brian.., Mar 24, 2005

  3. On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:35:47 -0800, ..brian.. wrote:

    > Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
    >> I just installed Firefox 1.0.2 and tried to download and install some
    >> extensions. The message comes back: Firefox could not download the

    > file
    >> at ... because: install script not found.
    >>
    >> How do I cure this problem?

    > Since my mind reading abilities are not working (and I'm sure others
    > are having problems also), could you state which extension you are
    > having problems with and what site you are trying to install it from?

    The extensions were from the site to which one is directed from Firefox:

    https://addons.update.mozilla.org/extensions/?application={ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}

    The extensions were any of the extensions, I suspect. The ones I wanted
    were the clipboard and download-all extensions.

    dj tuchler

    Dennis J. Tuchler, Mar 25, 2005