Firefox 1.0.1 and Yahoo mail and Windoze XP Pro

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by BoydFrancis, Mar 3, 2005.

  1. BoydFrancis

    BoydFrancis Guest

    Just moved up to Firefox 1.0.1 from 1.0 where my email in Yahoo worked fine,
    now with 1.0.1 I am unable to "Mark", "Move" etc. Thus unable to get the
    tabs to function. Now on my laptop with 1.0.1 but running Windoze XP Home
    edition "no problem"

    I wonder what gives??????

    any ideas....

    Write to me at:

    (remove the nospam)

    BoydFrancis, Mar 3, 2005

  2. BoydFrancis wrote:
    > Just moved up to Firefox 1.0.1 from 1.0 where my email in Yahoo worked fine,
    > now with 1.0.1 I am unable to "Mark", "Move" etc. Thus unable to get the
    > tabs to function. Now on my laptop with 1.0.1 but running Windoze XP Home
    > edition "no problem"
    >
    > I wonder what gives??????
    >
    > any ideas....
    >
    > Write to me at:
    >
    > (remove the nospam)

    Working fine from here on FF1.0.1, XP Home, SP2.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Mar 3, 2005

  3. BoydFrancis

    Big Will Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > BoydFrancis wrote:
    >
    >> Just moved up to Firefox 1.0.1 from 1.0 where my email in Yahoo worked
    >> fine, now with 1.0.1 I am unable to "Mark", "Move" etc. Thus unable to
    >> get the tabs to function. Now on my laptop with 1.0.1 but running
    >> Windoze XP Home edition "no problem"
    >>
    >> I wonder what gives??????
    >>
    >> any ideas....
    >>
    >> Write to me at:
    >>
    >> (remove the nospam)

    >> News==----
    >> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
    >> 120,000+ Newsgroups
    >> =----

    > Working fine from here on FF1.0.1, XP Home, SP2.
    >
    > Lee

    I hadn't tried Yahoo mail or anything similar to that after swtiching to
    FF 1.0.1, but I did have some other problems after upgrade. Creating a
    new profile fixed those problems for me.

    Regards,

    Will
    Big Will, Mar 3, 2005