    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    3/14/2008 9:12:01 AM CST (DST)

    Old Gringo, Mar 14, 2008

  2. Old Gringo <> wrote in
    news:4t19hrbizr4$:

    > After reading an article about Firefox 3.0.b4 I decided to
    > give it a try. All I can say is WOW!!! Fantastic job well
    > done. Beats the sox off everything else I've tried. My
    > Thanks to the Mozilla team.

    We like it that every time you get a decaying brain synapse
    sensation you post your perspectives up in here for everyone
    to see and reflect upon. ... and *then* you take your meds
    and change your geriatric reinforced underwear.

    On behalf of the Mozilla team I extend a hearty "you're welcome",
    anything that helps you *NOT* load-up your "Depends" is good news.
    Don't forget to update Firefox every other day, and uninstall and
    reinstall your extensions as well, and every other week clean out
    your registry to start all over again. We endeavour to motivate
    peoples all over the world to back up their systems before they
    even *think* about trying anything new with an animal name - and
    check out Thunderbird as well. The more of you retards that stay
    the hell away from Microsoft products, the less whining and
    bitching we will have to listen to in the future. For sure, we
    desire for you all to have malice-proof porn-surfing enjoyment,
    and an overall crippled and maintenance-heavy Internet experience.

    And have a nice day. (^; (Use your Pay-Pal to donate a lot!)

    --

    My name is Bucky Breeder and I approve this message!

    "If you can't annoy somebody, there's little point in writing."
    -- Sir Kingsley William Amis (16APR1922 – 22OCT1995)

    http://www.allisoncrowe.com/Imagine.mp3

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AratTMGrHaQ

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 14, 2008

  3. Old Gringo

    Jim S Guest

    On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:12:52 -0500, Old Gringo wrote:

    > After reading an article about Firefox 3.0.b4 I decided to give it a
    > try. All I can say is WOW!!! Fantastic job well done. Beats the
    > sox off everything else I've tried.

    In what way is it so much better?

    --
    Jim S

    Jim S, Mar 14, 2008
  4. Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > Old Gringo <> wrote in
    >
    >> After reading an article about Firefox 3.0.b4 I decided to
    >> give it a try. All I can say is WOW!!! Fantastic job well
    >> done. Beats the sox off everything else I've tried. My
    >> Thanks to the Mozilla team.

    > We like it that every time you get a decaying brain synapse
    > sensation you post your perspectives up in here for everyone
    > to see and reflect upon. ... and *then* you take your meds
    > and change your geriatric reinforced underwear.
    >
    > On behalf of the Mozilla team I extend a hearty "you're welcome",
    > anything that helps you *NOT* load-up your "Depends" is good news.
    > Don't forget to update Firefox every other day, and uninstall and
    > reinstall your extensions as well, and every other week clean out
    > your registry to start all over again. We endeavour to motivate
    > peoples all over the world to back up their systems before they
    > even *think* about trying anything new with an animal name - and
    > check out Thunderbird as well. The more of you retards that stay
    > the hell away from Microsoft products, the less whining and
    > bitching we will have to listen to in the future. For sure, we
    > desire for you all to have malice-proof porn-surfing enjoyment,
    > and an overall crippled and maintenance-heavy Internet experience.
    >
    > And have a nice day. (^; (Use your Pay-Pal to donate a lot!)

    How far can you toss your tampon? You're the queen of tampon tossing.
    What's today's color?

    You need to holster the tampon, honey.

    Lookout is Toxic Hell., Mar 14, 2008
  5. The s0ck-p00pette known as "Old Gringo" wrote a spam
    with this subject field "Firefos 3.0.b4"

    > [Paraphrased to protect the young and innocent...]
    >
    > Ohhhh, Ahhhh, the poopy in my pants feelz so creamy and
    > and warm that I think I'll spew my porridge in a post...
    >
    > [... end essentially correct paraphrase.]

    Bucky Breeder <'s.howze.bye> wrote in

    >> We like it that every time you get a decaying brain synapse
    >> sensation you post your perspectives up in here for everyone
    >> to see and reflect upon. ... and *then* you take your meds
    >> and change your geriatric reinforced underwear.
    >>
    >> On behalf of the Mozilla team I extend a hearty "you're welcome",
    >> anything that helps you *NOT* load-up your "Depends" is good news.
    >> Don't forget to update Firefox every other day, and uninstall and
    >> reinstall your extensions as well, and every other week clean out
    >> your registry to start all over again. We endeavour to motivate
    >> peoples all over the world to back up their systems before they
    >> even *think* about trying anything new with an animal name - and
    >> check out Thunderbird as well. The more of you retards that stay
    >> the hell away from Microsoft products, the less whining and
    >> bitching we will have to listen to in the future. For sure, we
    >> desire for you all to have malice-proof porn-surfing enjoyment,
    >> and an overall crippled and maintenance-heavy Internet experience.
    >>
    >> And have a nice day. (^; (Use your Pay-Pal to donate a lot!)

    "Lookout is Toxic Hell." <>
    wrote in news::

    > < only the retarded stuff sniped >

    The poopy-partners and s0ck-p00pette follies all come-out

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 14, 2008
  6. Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > The s0ck-p00pette known as "Old Gringo" wrote a spam
    > with this subject field "Firefos 3.0.b4"
    >> [Paraphrased to protect the young and innocent...]
    >>
    >> Ohhhh, Ahhhh, the poopy in my pants feelz so creamy and
    >> and warm that I think I'll spew my porridge in a post...
    >>
    >> [... end essentially correct paraphrase.]

    > Bucky Breeder <'s.howze.bye> wrote in
    >>> We like it that every time you get a decaying brain synapse
    >>> sensation you post your perspectives up in here for everyone
    >>> to see and reflect upon. ... and *then* you take your meds
    >>> and change your geriatric reinforced underwear.
    >>>
    >>> On behalf of the Mozilla team I extend a hearty "you're welcome",
    >>> anything that helps you *NOT* load-up your "Depends" is good news.
    >>> Don't forget to update Firefox every other day, and uninstall and
    >>> reinstall your extensions as well, and every other week clean out
    >>> your registry to start all over again. We endeavour to motivate
    >>> peoples all over the world to back up their systems before they
    >>> even *think* about trying anything new with an animal name - and
    >>> check out Thunderbird as well. The more of you retards that stay
    >>> the hell away from Microsoft products, the less whining and
    >>> bitching we will have to listen to in the future. For sure, we
    >>> desire for you all to have malice-proof porn-surfing enjoyment,
    >>> and an overall crippled and maintenance-heavy Internet experience.
    >>>
    >>> And have a nice day. (^; (Use your Pay-Pal to donate a lot!)

    > "Lookout is Toxic Hell." <>
    > wrote in news::
    >> < only the retarded stuff sniped >
    >>

    > The poopy-partners and s0ck-p00pette follies all come-out

    <smile>

    Lookout is Toxic Hell., Mar 14, 2008
  7. Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >> The poopy-partners and s0ck-p00pette follies all come-out

    Go stick a hot knife out of your silverware up your cuchy, Bucky the
    Tampon Tosser. You've replaced Bucky the Vampire Slayer, honey. The US
    troops need you. They need you for one day in the military once a month,
    as you sweep the Armed Forces on your back, tramp.

    Lookout is Toxic Hell., Mar 14, 2008
  8. Old Gringo

    catchme Guest

    Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > Old Gringo <> wrote in
    >
    >> After reading an article about Firefox 3.0.b4 I decided to
    >> give it a try. All I can say is WOW!!! Fantastic job well
    >> done. Beats the sox off everything else I've tried. My
    >> Thanks to the Mozilla team.

    > We like it that every time you get a decaying brain synapse
    > sensation you post your perspectives up in here for everyone
    > to see and reflect upon. ... and *then* you take your meds
    > and change your geriatric reinforced underwear.
    >
    > On behalf of the Mozilla team I extend a hearty "you're welcome",
    > anything that helps you *NOT* load-up your "Depends" is good news.
    > Don't forget to update Firefox every other day, and uninstall and
    > reinstall your extensions as well, and every other week clean out
    > your registry to start all over again. We endeavour to motivate
    > peoples all over the world to back up their systems before they
    > even *think* about trying anything new with an animal name - and
    > check out Thunderbird as well. The more of you retards that stay
    > the hell away from Microsoft products, the less whining and
    > bitching we will have to listen to in the future. For sure, we
    > desire for you all to have malice-proof porn-surfing enjoyment,
    > and an overall crippled and maintenance-heavy Internet experience.
    >
    > And have a nice day. (^; (Use your Pay-Pal to donate a lot!)

    im sure that if you search weaknesses IE v. firefox, ff will come out
    the winner in security. I know that i have found two or three sites that
    compares and rates known browsers, o/s's for security, and even a couple
    that lists known IE flaws and how to exploit.
    as for "crippled" experience- ff extensions allow for a wide array of
    customization (though extensions like delicious and measures aimed to
    secure privacy are incompatible), such as language translators, and
    security extensions.
    Sure there are a few 'toys' (does anyone REALLY NEED 'LEET key'?) that
    are of little consequence...
    your 'uninstall and reinstall' extensions experience doesnt match my
    own- on the contrary, updates to ff and extensions download and restart
    seamlessly.
    fwiw, although currently i am running windows, everytime i hear of
    governments switching from proprietary software to open-source, free
    software to run their systems (i.e. Switzerland), i think "why cant MY
    government make that move? Furthermore, why cant I?"
    When I hear about backdoors and NSA keys DELIBERATELY placed my
    Microsoft, I cannot help but wonder their true intent.
    my next OS? wont be Windows!

    Testing betas, however.....well i suppose someone's gotta do it!??!!

    catchme, Mar 14, 2008
  9. > Bucky Breeder wrote:

    >> The poopy-partners and s0ck-p00pette follies all come-out

    Retards Who Gte On Teh Itntrneet:

    > Go stick a hot knife out of your silverware up your cuchy,
    > Bucky the Tampon Tosser. You've replaced Bucky the Vampire
    > Slayer, honey. The US troops need you. They need you for
    > one day in the military once a month, as you sweep the
    > Armed Forces on your back, tramp.

    [hmmm, take another drink and say that 3 times really fast...]

    My girlfriend has a "coochie" Did you mean "Tampoon Flosser"?

    The rest is too extreemly alcohol-contaminated... got crack?

    --

    http://www.tightrope.cc/White-Power-MP3s/someniggers.mp3

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AratTMGrHaQ

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 14, 2008
  10. Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >> Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >>> The poopy-partners and s0ck-p00pette follies all come-out

    > Retards Who Gte On Teh Itntrneet:
    >
    > "Lookout is Toxic Hell." <> wrote in
    >> Go stick a hot knife out of your silverware up your cuchy,
    >> Bucky the Tampon Tosser. You've replaced Bucky the Vampire
    >> Slayer, honey. The US troops need you. They need you for
    >> one day in the military once a month, as you sweep the
    >> Armed Forces on your back, tramp.

    > [hmmm, take another drink and say that 3 times really fast...]
    >

    > My girlfriend has a "coochie" Did you mean "Tampoon Flosser"?
    >
    > The rest is too extreemly alcohol-contaminated... got crack?

    Well, let's get to the bottom of it here. Did she leave her box in your
    bathroom and you left your box in her bathroom to mark territory for
    others to see? You know, those boxes of tampons. And did you douche when
    you did the military? Hope your girlfriend is not nasty. If she is
    hooked up with you, then she is probably a freak.

    Can you post her phone number?

    Lookout is Toxic Hell., Mar 14, 2008
  11. Old Gringo

    nobody > Guest

    catchme wrote:

    > Sure there are a few 'toys' (does anyone REALLY NEED 'LEET key'?) that
    > are of little consequence...

    I didn't know there was a FireFox 'leet key' extension. I use the one
    for Tbird quite often to decode base64 and other encoding schemes when
    dissecting Oriental spam.

    nobody >, Mar 15, 2008
  12. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:42:38 +0000 (UTC), Without Any
    Hesitation Or Thinking Twice, Bucky Breeder Stumbled Over To The
    Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    Group:

    > Old Gringo <> wrote in
    >
    >> After reading an article about Firefox 3.0.b4 I decided to
    >> give it a try. All I can say is WOW!!! Fantastic job well
    >> done. Beats the sox off everything else I've tried. My
    >> Thanks to the Mozilla team.

    > We like it that every time you get a decaying brain synapse
    > sensation you post your perspectives up in here for everyone
    > to see and reflect upon. ... and *then* you take your meds
    > and change your geriatric reinforced underwear.
    >
    > On behalf of the Mozilla team I extend a hearty "you're welcome",
    > anything that helps you *NOT* load-up your "Depends" is good news.
    > Don't forget to update Firefox every other day, and uninstall and
    > reinstall your extensions as well, and every other week clean out
    > your registry to start all over again. We endeavour to motivate
    > peoples all over the world to back up their systems before they
    > even *think* about trying anything new with an animal name - and
    > check out Thunderbird as well. The more of you retards that stay
    > the hell away from Microsoft products, the less whining and
    > bitching we will have to listen to in the future. For sure, we
    > desire for you all to have malice-proof porn-surfing enjoyment,
    > and an overall crippled and maintenance-heavy Internet experience.
    >
    > And have a nice day. (^; (Use your Pay-Pal to donate a lot!)

    If you are truly a part of the Mozilla team, my hat is off to you,
    and for those times when you need to take a moment to regroup your
    thoughts, I'll send you a depend in a zip lock bag and you can suck
    on it. Thanks for the info regarding the registry etc. <g>
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    3/14/2008 8:55:12 PM CST (DST)

    Old Gringo, Mar 15, 2008
  13. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:48:23 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, Jim S Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:12:52 -0500, Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> After reading an article about Firefox 3.0.b4 I decided to give it a
    >> try. All I can say is WOW!!! Fantastic job well done. Beats the
    >> sox off everything else I've tried.

    > In what way is it so much better?

    Speed of rendering web pages, + all the things you can not see, and I
    know nothing about.
    http://tinyurl.com/2r3dld
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    3/14/2008 9:05:01 PM CST (DST)

    Old Gringo, Mar 15, 2008
  14. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:48:23 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, Jim S Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:12:52 -0500, Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> After reading an article about Firefox 3.0.b4 I decided to give it a
    >> try. All I can say is WOW!!! Fantastic job well done. Beats the
    >> sox off everything else I've tried.

    > In what way is it so much better?

    My test results using Firefox 3.0.b4:
    RESULTS (means and 95% confidence intervals)
    Total: 5992.0ms +/- 0.5%

    3d: 768.0ms +/- 1.7%
    cube: 276.4ms +/- 3.4%
    morph: 244.0ms +/- 1.5%
    raytrace: 247.6ms +/- 0.7%

    access: 835.0ms +/- 1.6%
    binary-trees: 69.6ms +/- 3.5%
    fannkuch: 367.4ms +/- 1.0%
    nbody: 280.6ms +/- 4.1%
    nsieve: 117.4ms +/- 4.9%

    bitops: 718.8ms +/- 1.5%
    3bit-bits-in-byte: 116.8ms +/- 1.9%
    bits-in-byte: 146.2ms +/- 1.4%
    bitwise-and: 246.6ms +/- 1.9%
    nsieve-bits: 209.2ms +/- 3.0%

    controlflow: 66.4ms +/- 3.9%
    recursive: 66.4ms +/- 3.9%

    crypto: 418.2ms +/- 1.4%
    aes: 125.4ms +/- 3.0%
    md5: 141.4ms +/- 2.3%
    sha1: 151.4ms +/- 2.4%

    date: 716.6ms +/- 4.5%
    format-tofte: 501.2ms +/- 3.4%
    format-xparb: 215.4ms +/- 8.1%

    math: 761.0ms +/- 2.7%
    cordic: 283.2ms +/- 1.4%
    partial-sums: 331.0ms +/- 7.3%
    spectral-norm: 146.8ms +/- 1.4%

    regexp: 312.4ms +/- 2.6%
    dna: 312.4ms +/- 2.6%

    string: 1395.6ms +/- 1.6%
    base64: 134.0ms +/- 3.8%
    fasta: 288.4ms +/- 5.6%
    tagcloud: 252.0ms +/- 2.2%
    unpack-code: 518.0ms +/- 3.0%
    validate-input: 203.2ms +/- 2.3%

    Go here to run the test, and compare.
    http://webkit.org/perf/sunspider-0.9/sunspider.html
    Then go here and read the info:
    http://www.tomrafteryit.net/firefox-30b4-review/
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    3/14/2008 9:24:37 PM CST (DST)

    Old Gringo, Mar 15, 2008
  15. Old Gringo

    Guest

    Old Gringo nervously hit keys and said, On 3/14/2008 10:12 AM:
    > After reading an article about Firefox 3.0.b4 I decided to give it a
    > try. All I can say is WOW!!! Fantastic job well done. Beats the
    > sox off everything else I've tried. My Thanks to the Mozilla team.

    To be perfectly honest, I've never used Mozilla Firefos (look at your
    subject ^_^). Firefox, on the other hand, is the best browser I have
    ever used, like your post inferred.

    I'm sure there's a contact section somewhere on their website.
    http://www.google.com/search?q=contact site:mozilla.com

    , Mar 16, 2008
  16. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sun, 16 Mar 2008 08:58:07 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > Old Gringo nervously hit keys and said, On 3/14/2008 10:12 AM:
    >> After reading an article about Firefox 3.0.b4 I decided to give it a
    >> try. All I can say is WOW!!! Fantastic job well done. Beats the
    >> sox off everything else I've tried. My Thanks to the Mozilla team.

    > To be perfectly honest, I've never used Mozilla Firefos (look at your
    > subject ^_^). Firefox, on the other hand, is the best browser I have
    > ever used, like your post inferred.
    >
    > I'm sure there's a contact section somewhere on their website.
    > http://www.google.com/search?q=contact site:mozilla.com

    LOL Have to watch those type-O Thanks
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere