    --
    Scott Streeter

    http://www.wpi.edu/~ss/
    Scott Streeter, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Scott Streeter <> wrote:

    : I watch the show on and off when it was on. It was starting to get
    : intresting with the men with blue hands, etc. and then I lost track
    : and it was gone. Does the DVD set have a resolution at the end or are
    : you left hanging with no answers ?

    The show was "cancelled" (officialy "hiatiaus" .. then cancelled) before
    all the episodes that were filmed were shown on TV. The 3 un-aired
    episodes are in the DVD set.

    I haven't seen the DVD *yet* but I'm sure things weren't wrapped up at the
    end .. no-one wanted the show to end at that point. Everyone, except the
    network, wanted the show to continue.

    There is hope that there will be maybe a feature movie at some point.

    Richard in Boston, MA, USA
    Richard G Amirault, Dec 12, 2003

  3. In article <>,
    Scott Streeter <> wrote:

    >I watch the show on and off when it was on. It was starting to get
    >intresting with the men with blue hands, etc. and then I lost track
    >and it was gone. Does the DVD set have a resolution at the end or are
    >you left hanging with no answers ?

    Three never-aired (in the US) episodes, but no answers.

    Still a great set, though.

    --
    Aaron Brezenski
    Not speaking for my employer in any way.
    Aaron Brezenski, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Scott Streeter

    jayembee Guest

    Scott Streeter <> wrote:

    > I watch the show on and off when it was on. It was starting
    > to get intresting with the men with blue hands, etc. and
    > then I lost track and it was gone.

    Ah. Now we know who to blame.

    > Does the DVD set have a resolution at the end or are you
    > left hanging with no answers ?

    There's no resolution. Among other reasons, all of the extant
    episodes were shot before FOX made its final cancellation
    decision, so there was no way *for* Whedon &co. to fit in
    any sort of resolution.

    Buy the set anyway.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Dec 12, 2003
  5. Scott Streeter

    Jeeters Guest

    "jayembee" <> wrote in message
    > Scott Streeter <> wrote:
    >
    > > I watch the show on and off when it was on. It was starting
    > > to get intresting with the men with blue hands, etc. and
    > > then I lost track and it was gone.

    > Ah. Now we know who to blame.
    >
    > > Does the DVD set have a resolution at the end or are you
    > > left hanging with no answers ?

    > There's no resolution. Among other reasons, all of the extant
    > episodes were shot before FOX made its final cancellation
    > decision, so there was no way *for* Whedon &co. to fit in
    > any sort of resolution.

    Perhaps the Firefly movie that Whedon is working on will have some answers.
    Jeeters, Dec 13, 2003