    WIFE NOW, HOW DOES IT FEEL?

    FLAVIO
    MCSE 2000
    Flavio Baca, Aug 31, 2004

  2. Flavio Baca

    Tron2004 Guest

    I'll give you $20 bucks to bang your wife. That will pay for one meal for
    the family.

    Tron2004, Aug 31, 2004

  3. Flavio Baca

    kpg Guest

    How much for the little girl? The women? How much for the women?
    kpg, Aug 31, 2004
  4. Flavio Baca

    Consultant Guest

    im sorry, i had to tell him, you suck, tool

    Consultant, Aug 31, 2004
  5. Flavio Baca

    techgrl Guest

    No - you were fired b/c you don't know how to do your
    job......sheesh!

    techgrl, Aug 31, 2004
  6. Flavio Baca

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Flavio Baca climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > I GOT FIRED FOR NON SUPPORT FROM YOU PEOPLE FOR DNS
    > MISCONFIGURATION.
    >
    > HOW DOES AN MCSE PREPARE TO GET DNS FROM OTHER USERS WITH
    > SUCCESS? THE ROUND ROBIN KILLED MY WEB SERVER AND WINS
    > DHCP. CONSULTANT CAME IN AND TOLD CEO I WAS "SHITFACE".
    >
    > YOU ARE TERRIBLE FOR SUPPORT! I CANNOT FEED MY SON AND
    > WIFE NOW, HOW DOES IT FEEL?
    >
    > FLAVIO
    > MCSE 2000

    How does it feel? I'm laughing myself sick. You are either a reasonably
    funny troll, or the stupidest lamer ever to buy an MCSE.

    I'm betting on the former, but either way is still pretty funny.

    JaR
    JaR, Aug 31, 2004
  7. Flavio Baca

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Flavio Baca" <> wrote in

    > I GOT FIRED FOR NON SUPPORT FROM YOU PEOPLE FOR DNS
    > MISCONFIGURATION.
    >
    > HOW DOES AN MCSE PREPARE TO GET DNS FROM OTHER USERS WITH
    > SUCCESS? THE ROUND ROBIN KILLED MY WEB SERVER AND WINS
    > DHCP. CONSULTANT CAME IN AND TOLD CEO I WAS "SHITFACE".
    >
    > YOU ARE TERRIBLE FOR SUPPORT! I CANNOT FEED MY SON AND
    > WIFE NOW, HOW DOES IT FEEL?
    >
    > FLAVIO
    > MCSE 2000

    i always said, "you shouldn't believe what you read". espacially on the
    internet. S.U.C.K.E.R.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    come on. do it again.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Sep 1, 2004
  8. circa Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:34:21 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Flavio Baca
    () said,
    > HOW DOES IT FEEL?

    Feels like a fourteen-year-old troll.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 1, 2004
  9. Flavio Baca

    Ben Guest

    "Flavio Baca" <> wrote in message
    > I GOT FIRED FOR NON SUPPORT FROM YOU PEOPLE FOR DNS
    > MISCONFIGURATION.
    >
    > HOW DOES AN MCSE PREPARE TO GET DNS FROM OTHER USERS WITH
    > SUCCESS? THE ROUND ROBIN KILLED MY WEB SERVER AND WINS
    > DHCP. CONSULTANT CAME IN AND TOLD CEO I WAS "SHITFACE".
    >
    > YOU ARE TERRIBLE FOR SUPPORT! I CANNOT FEED MY SON AND
    > WIFE NOW, HOW DOES IT FEEL?
    >
    > FLAVIO
    > MCSE 2000

    Muhahahaha....Excellent (in the Mr Burns stylie)

    If your a legit poster...

    You got fired for not knowing how to do your job! Dumbass, the consultant
    told your CEO right! Maybe you should have studied for that MCSE 2000 rather
    than braindump!
    Also I'd always suggest making changes on a test server before implimenting
    them on the live system, you deserve what you got!

    Now, I'll give you this half eaten doughnut for a night with your wife!

    If your a Troll (as I suspect) this is probably one of the funnier troll
    posts I've read this month.
    Ben, Sep 1, 2004
  10. Flavio Baca

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ben" <> wrote in

    > If your a Troll (as I suspect) this is probably one of the funnier
    > troll posts I've read this month.

    i once knew a troll from Nantucket. who has an a$$ like a bucket.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 1, 2004
  11. Flavio Baca

    Ben Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message

    > i once knew a troll from Nantucket. who has an a$$ like a bucket.

    There was a young man from venus, who had an enormous leg

    No wait that's not right!?
    Ben, Sep 1, 2004
  12. Flavio Baca

    Mike T. Guest

    > "Flavio "I like-a da brain-a dump-a" Baca"
    <> wrote in

    > > HOW DOES IT FEEL?
    > >
    > > FLAVIO
    > > MCSE 2000

    To be on your own?
    With no direction home?
    Like a complete unknown?
    Like a rolling stone?

    --
    Mike T
    Spiffy sig currently under development.
    Mike T., Sep 1, 2004
  13. Flavio Baca

    TBone Guest

    "Flavio Baca" <> wrote
    > CONSULTANT CAME IN AND TOLD CEO I WAS "SHITFACE".

    Then he come to my house and he kick my dog.
    TBone, Sep 1, 2004
  14. Ben wrote:
    > "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> i once knew a troll from Nantucket. who has an a$$ like a bucket.
    >>

    > There was a young man from venus, who had an enormous leg
    >
    > No wait that's not right!?

    The young man was from Nantucket.

    For Gary US:

    There once was a lady named Shore
    Who allowed only Sailors to score.
    But by no means
    did she allow the Marines.
    She was rotten, they said, to the Corps.

    --
    Fris "Limericks>>>>>>Haikus" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 1, 2004
  15. Flavio Baca

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:#dxaxOCkEHA.592
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > The young man was from Nantucket.
    >
    > For Gary US:
    >
    > There once was a lady named Shore
    > Who allowed only Sailors to score.
    > But by no means
    > did she allow the Marines.
    > She was rotten, they said, to the Corps.

    i think we should add a new section to the not-so-sekret web site titled,
    "MCNGP Poetry".

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 1, 2004
  16. Flavio Baca

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 1, 2004
  17. Flavio Baca

    Consultant Guest

    haiku's are a must though

    Consultant, Sep 1, 2004
  18. Flavio Baca

    RH Guest

    It feels great!!!! Because you are so $hit all stupid to
    know the answer or know where to find it, you don't
    deserve to be called an MCSE nor do you deserve a job in
    the IT field! Get a McJob!!!

    RH, Sep 1, 2004
  19. Flavio Baca

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> prattled ceaslessly in news:uVasyyBkEHA.2412
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    >> "Flavio "I like-a da brain-a dump-a" Baca"

    > <> wrote in
    >>

    >> > HOW DOES IT FEEL?
    >> >
    >> > FLAVIO
    >> > MCSE 2000

    > To be on your own?
    > With no direction home?
    > Like a complete unknown?
    > Like a rolling stone?

    He writes wonderful songs. I just wish he wouldn't try to sing them.
    <sigh>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."
    catwalker63, Sep 1, 2004
  20. Flavio Baca

    catwalker63 Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in news:eYPmMJCkEHA.1904
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> "Flavio Baca" <> wrote
    >>> CONSULTANT CAME IN AND TOLD CEO I WAS "SHITFACE".

    >> Then he come to my house and he kick my dog.
    >>

    > NO!!! he kicked fluffy?

    You know damn right!!

    catwalker63, Sep 1, 2004