    I've lost all of my "Imported IE Favourites" from Firebird. Is there any way
    to re-scan to get them back. Have tried copy/paste from Windows Favourites
    but nothing seems to worlk?

    Dodgy Dave, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Dodgy Dave

    A Hess Guest

    Dodgy Dave wrote:
    > I've lost all of my "Imported IE Favourites" from Firebird. Is there any way
    > to re-scan to get them back. Have tried copy/paste from Windows Favourites
    > but nothing seems to worlk?

    In IE goto "file -> import and export..."
    export your favorites in html format to your desktop or whatever
    Then in Firebird, goto "bookmarks -> Manage bookmarks" then "file ->
    import". Double click your html file and you're done. Good luck, Aron

    --
    Going to war without France, is like going hunting without an accordion

    A Hess, Nov 27, 2003