    firebird 0.7.
    Do you know something about that?
    Tnx
    Luigio Guastardo Della Radica, Oct 27, 2003

  2. On 10/27/2003 1:19 AM, Luigio Guastardo Della Radica wrote:

    >Hi, I want to use mozilla firebird offline. In mozilla browser 1.5 there
    >is the option "work offline" and works good; but i can't find that in
    >firebird 0.7.
    >Do you know something about that?
    >Tnx

    Don't understand why you want to work off line while using a browser.
    Maybe you are thinking of Thunderbird (Mail & Newsgroups) ?

    --
    Irwin Greenwald
    Mozilla Champion
    Irwin Greenwald, Oct 27, 2003

  3. No, I meant Firebird: working offline i can see the pages I have visited
    offline

    Luigio Guastardo Della Radica, Oct 27, 2003
  4. Luigio Guastardo Della Radica

    David Warren Guest

    Irwin Greenwald wrote:

    > On 10/27/2003 1:19 AM, Luigio Guastardo Della Radica wrote:
    >

    >>Hi, I want to use mozilla firebird offline. In mozilla browser 1.5 there
    >>is the option "work offline" and works good; but i can't find that in
    >>firebird 0.7.
    >>Do you know something about that?
    >>Tnx
    >>

    > Don't understand why you want to work off line while using a browser.
    > Maybe you are thinking of Thunderbird (Mail & Newsgroups) ?

    You can add offline support for Firebird via a menu option with this
    extension at http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/#workoffline

    - David
    David Warren, Oct 29, 2003
  5. Luigio Guastardo Della Radica, Oct 29, 2003