    Any good themes themes available?
    Tried LittleMozilla, and it is sure not that.

    Jarmo

    Jarmo, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Jarmo

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Jarmo wrote:

    > Nothing wrong with the Classic theme, except, I would like to have the
    > button descriptions go away, like in Firebird.
    > That way making more room for the content pane.
    >
    > Any good themes themes available?
    > Tried LittleMozilla, and it is sure not that.
    >
    > Jarmo

    Does [Edit - Preferences - Appearance - Show Toolbars As] help?

    --
    Ed Mullen - Mozilla Champion
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Oct 20, 2003

  3. Jarmo

    Jarmo Guest

    > > Nothing wrong with the Classic theme, except, I would like to have the
    > > button descriptions go away, like in Firebird.
    > > That way making more room for the content pane.
    > >
    > > Any good themes themes available?
    > > Tried LittleMozilla, and it is sure not that.
    > >
    > > Jarmo
    > >

    > Does [Edit - Preferences - Appearance - Show Toolbars As] help?
    >
    > --
    > Ed Mullen - Mozilla Champion
    > http://edmullen.net
    > http://edmullen.net/moz.html
    > "Music is the art which is most nigh to tears and memory." - Oscar Wilde

    That is it, Great !!!
    Show Toolbars as pictures only option did the trick. Thx.
    Jarmo

    Jarmo, Oct 20, 2003
  4. Jarmo

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Jarmo wrote:

    >>>Nothing wrong with the Classic theme, except, I would like to have the
    >>>button descriptions go away, like in Firebird.
    >>>That way making more room for the content pane.
    >>>
    >>>Any good themes themes available?
    >>>Tried LittleMozilla, and it is sure not that.
    >>>
    >>>Jarmo
    >>>

    >>Does [Edit - Preferences - Appearance - Show Toolbars As] help?
    >>
    >>--
    >>Ed Mullen - Mozilla Champion
    >>http://edmullen.net
    >>http://edmullen.net/moz.html
    >>"Music is the art which is most nigh to tears and memory." - Oscar Wilde
    >>

    > That is it, Great !!!
    > Show Toolbars as pictures only option did the trick. Thx.
    > Jarmo

    You're welcome. (Man, I LOVE the easy ones!) ;-)

    --
    Ed Mullen - Mozilla Champion
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Oct 20, 2003