    background opens... but no content.

    --
    Brian

    : : b r i a n : :, Jan 2, 2004

  2. : : b r i a n : :

    Quivis Guest

    In article <gTfJb.43374$Fg.12497@lakeread01>, : : b r i a n : : <user@
    127.0.0.1> says...

    > Anyone able to get the Firebird extensions web page?
    >
    > If I click the link from Firebird a blank page opens. If I type in the
    > address: http://texturizer.net/firebird/extensions.html a page with a
    > background opens... but no content.

    Probably an error in their code. Turn off JS and you'll see it.

    Q.

    Quivis, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Quivis wrote:

    > In article <gTfJb.43374$Fg.12497@lakeread01>, : : b r i a n : : <user@
    > 127.0.0.1> says...
    >

    >>Anyone able to get the Firebird extensions web page?
    >>
    >>If I click the link from Firebird a blank page opens. If I type in the
    >>address: http://texturizer.net/firebird/extensions.html a page with a
    >>background opens... but no content.

    > Probably an error in their code. Turn off JS and you'll see it.
    >

    > Q.

    True, but its an old redirect page anyhow.

    The texturizer help site has been having some problems these last couple
    of days. I imagine it will get fixed.

    FOr now, you can find FB extensions at the mozdev extensionroom:

    http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/

    Its not as conveniently organized, but most extensions are there.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 2, 2004
  4. Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > True, but its an old redirect page anyhow.
    >
    > The texturizer help site has been having some problems these last couple
    > of days. I imagine it will get fixed.
    >
    > FOr now, you can find FB extensions at the mozdev extensionroom:
    >
    > http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/
    >
    > Its not as conveniently organized, but most extensions are there.

    Hey thanks a lot! That one works great!

    --
    Brian

    : : b r i a n : :, Jan 3, 2004
  5. : : b r i a n : : wrote:

    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> True, but its an old redirect page anyhow.
    >>
    >> The texturizer help site has been having some problems these last
    >> couple of days. I imagine it will get fixed.
    >>
    >> FOr now, you can find FB extensions at the mozdev extensionroom:
    >>
    >> http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/
    >>
    >> Its not as conveniently organized, but most extensions are there.
    >>

    > Hey thanks a lot! That one works great!

    Glad to help!!

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 3, 2004