    I wrote 70-320 on Friday after having attended a bootcamp. I passed with a
    score of 920! So that's my MCAD done! I'm writing 70-316 on Tuesday and am
    hoping to tackle 70-300 in the near future.

    Catherina, May 1, 2005

  2. Catherina

    ken Guest

    How much did you pay for the bootcamp? Is it classroom or
    internet? Which one is it?

    Ken

    ken, May 1, 2005

  3. Catherina

    Catherina Guest

    I'm not sure how much it cost, as my company sent me on it, but it was in a
    classroom at Wavetech in London (http://www.wavetech.com) I found that it
    made a lot of things clearer.

    Catherina

    Catherina, May 2, 2005