    because many people say that 272 is easy, so it make me lazy in 272....i
    just Read MSPress Book 3 day ...., but i think MSPress Book that i get is
    not useful for me....so that don't braindump anyway...

    =-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB, Aug 26, 2005

  2. this my First MS Cert, thx guy who had answer my question & Help me so much~
    Next to MCAD or Macromedia Flash 8& Dreamweaver 8 Cert...

    "=-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB" <NoSpamPls> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:...

    =-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB, Aug 26, 2005

  3. =-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB

    jalle Guest

    Whwn they told you you'll get certificate. I passed 272 two weeks ago
    and not shore when they'll send me a cert.?

    jalle

    jalle, Aug 26, 2005
  4. Ah......i also want to know, when i passed 271, i login mcp site and request
    welcome kit ,but at now, the welcome kit is not arrive...
    and i also want to know "Where" can i request MCDST Cert ...
    it seem no section in mcp site to request the cert...

    "jalle" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:...

    =-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB, Aug 26, 2005
  5. =-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB

    jalle Guest

    Actually this is what happend after my first exam.

    I recieved 2 emails from Microsoft telling me to register on MCP site.
    I got MCP ID and next was:

    "For detailed instructions on how to access the MCP Member site and
    order the Welcome Kit visit
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/welcome.asp. "
    I signed in with NET passport , and CONFIRMED my SHIPPMENT adress so
    they can send me WELCOME package (what ever is it)
    After I have loged in to above site I got link on the left side
    "Program Benefit" -> "Welcome Cit".

    Now I'm waiting...And also I have big dillema about this question:

    Do I need to go to 70-271 exam after I passed 70-272?

    was your experience simillar?

    thnx in advice

    jalle, Aug 26, 2005
  6. =-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB

    HeartSA Guest

    Awesome job.

    HeartSA, Aug 26, 2005
  7. ah~~sorry, my english is not good (i am chinese man)...
    yes, i think so , u passed 272, better complete 271 to get MCDST

    "jalle" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:...

    =-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB, Aug 26, 2005
  8. =-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB

    milton Guest

    Congras!! weldone. I know your feel good ha!!
    I have exam 16/9 first 70-271 and 22/9 70-272. I am doing myself study. Only
    use ms press book and examcram.. Now I feel i have to change my exam dates.
    what do you think. 16/9 is okay. but after that i have only a week to follow
    next exam. if anyone have any idea.. please give me some advise. sorry for my
    english. thanks

    milton, Aug 27, 2005