  1. Any idea on when or IF we are going to get 64 bit software for the
    fingerprint reader?? Getting good at typing in this longass password to
    logon all the time, but very time consuming and counter-productive.
    =?Utf-8?B?ZXN0b2FkMg==?=, Apr 1, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZXN0b2FkMg==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    After almost 2 years there is no driver for XP X64. Good luck.

    John Barnes, Apr 1, 2007

  3. The Fingerprint reader has passed end of life and will not be supported
    on the x64 platform.

    - Rafael

    Rafael R. [Live Butterfly], Apr 1, 2007
  4. That seems kind of odd, since lots of new laptops and keyboards include them.
    Never thought of my fingerprint being "end of life". Sorry to see it go....

    =?Utf-8?B?ZXN0b2FkMg==?=, Apr 1, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?ZXN0b2FkMg==?=

    Theo Guest

    I think it rather strange too considering that the software
    was updated in October 2006 to support Vista and states:

    ----------------
    4. KNOWN ISSUES
    ----------------

    4.1 Password Manager 2.0 does not support display setting
    with large DPI, or 120 DPI. If you use these settings, the
    text might be cut off.

    4.2 Password Manager 2.0 does not support Guest accounts in
    Windows Vista or Windows XP. You will not be able to use
    Password Manager 2.0 to log on to Guest Accounts.

    4.3 64 bit operating system not supported.

    Theo, Apr 1, 2007
  6. Sorry, I apparently mis-spoke. I was told by Microsoft product support
    that my USB Fingerprint Reader was end-of-life but I just found this
    that says otherwise...

    http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?p1=7945

    - Rafael

    Rafael R. [Live Butterfly], Apr 2, 2007
  7. Lets hope we get drivers before then!!

    =?Utf-8?B?ZXN0b2FkMg==?=, Apr 3, 2007